2000 Trans AM WS6 6 speed FS/FT

Wade_Racer

Established Member
Like it says I have a 2000 WS6 Trans AM 6speed with 74k original miles. Car has been babied since the day I bought it with 20k miles on it. The car is Red T- Tops, black leather interior, 12 disc changer, traction control, and power everything. The car is basically stock with the exception of having the t56 transmission upraged with a stage 2 rebuild, Stage 4 Competition Clutch ,Tick Adj. Master cylinder,slp intake lid. I have other parts that would go with the car that have not been put on yet. I have pics ill send to your email address upon request. I am looking to sell outright for $12,500 or trade, ill consider 01 or newer v8 mustangs, with descent mileage, I have owned 2 Mustangs one a 02 GT Vert and a 01 Black Coupe. I am looking to get back in a stang, I kinda miss it!!!! hit me up with offers!!
Pictures by wracerinwv - Photobucket

Wade_Racer

Established Member
I know I am a new member so here is my phone number if you have any questions feel free to call me I will be glad to help 304-932-7691 ask for Wade !

Bluebullit

Established Member
I dont think my stang is gonna go anywhere anytime soon its in "storage" aka my dad is enjoying it right now lol

00BlackGT

Established Member
I have a 2000 GT with 74k miles:)...

downtowna.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread