2000 T-Red SVT Contour Original Owner

Stevarino8

Established Member
Well, the old girl still looks good. I see so many of the SVT Contours in the Midwest and South on this site. I guess those of us in the Northeast are holding on to them.

The Mach 1s are a nice alternative to the more expensive SVT Mustangs. Both the 2003 and the anniversary 2004 will be collector items in a bit. V-8 thunder is nice but gas prices are making a serious comeback!

Last edited:

93DangerRanger

Established Member
Very interested in the car. How far down into Georgia are you? I am in Tennessee and would love to come and see the car if you are close enough. Thanks

93DangerRanger

Established Member
Would you be willing to meet any closer. Mapquest says it is about 4 hours to you. That is a little farther than I wanted to drive. What is your very bottom dollar on the car. I have cash money in hand if you could meet me about halfway.

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Can you make a few more posts so that I can Private Message you? It's either 5 or 10 posts before you can PM. Or send me an email at majtajorama (at) gmail.com

Last edited:

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Still available...

I'm going to take better pics and a video later this week. These pics are so washed out in the sunlight, it doesn't do justice to the condition of the paint.

Users who are viewing this thread