2000 SVT Contour

99SVTSnake

Established Member
I have a 2000 SVT Contour for sale. It completely stock with 36K miles on it. I am the second owner of the vehicle. It is red with a tan interior. Does have all of the option: sunroof, spoiler, etc. Also comes with an aftermarket pioneer CD player installed in it. Nothing special just better than stock. The vehicle is in need of a good buff job and there are paint swirls through out. I am going to have this done before the sale, hopefully in the next day or two at my dealership. The vehicle was origanally purchased from the dealership I work at, Mathews Ford. It has had all of its service done there religously. If interested I can provide a complete service history along with any OASIS reports requested showing all documented warranty repairs through Ford. The carpet is in need of a good shampooing. Over all the car is in good condition, drives great, is a blast to drive and is very reliable. Only major concern since new was a new fuel pump was replaced in it in Feb. of 2005. The vehicle has approx. 7-8mm of brake pads left. The tires are also newer. I am forced to sell this car due to medical reasons. I have injured my achieles?? tendon and I am unable to drive a manual transmission for atleast another 6 months, possibly longer. There is a 48/48000 mile warranty in affect until 3/15/2009 or 81,000 miles. My asking price for the vehicle with the ESP Warrany is 9500 and without the warranty 8500. Pictures are available upon request. I am off work right now with a digital camera, so just tell what you want a picture of and you have it. I will try to get some basic pictures posted on the site tomorrow as it is already dark out today and I have none on my camera. I will entertain any offers, but prefer no trades. Any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected] or feel free to call me on my cell phone at 419-704-5182. If I do not answer please leave a message and I will return you call as soon as possible.

Rich

Last edited:

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Forgive me for not posting pictures on the site. I did not have anywhere to host them I found out. I did email the pictures to you last night and anyone else interested in pictures please let me know.

Rich

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Will have you an email tonight with pictures. I have to go to work and get my other laptop that the pictures are on.

Rich

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
99SVTSnake said:
Will have you an email tonight with pictures. I have to go to work and get my other laptop that the pictures are on.

Rich

Never got anything :shrug:

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Forgive Me. I had typed your email address wrong. You should now have the pictures. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Rich

99SVTSnake

Established Member
Sorry for taking so long to respond. I was in Cancun for the past weeek. The vehicle is still for sale. 7500 is what I need to pay off my bank, so that is the price I am asking. PM me if you are still interested.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread