2000 Silver L, 17,000 Original miles

waltd20012002

Established Member
I have a 2000 silver lightning with 17,100 original miles. I am the second owner and have kept it garaged and clean. Never raced or even driven hard. its basically stock with the only additions being a Bassani catback and LFP CAI installed at around 13,000 miles. I also added the clear headlights & corners.
The previous owner installed a complete custom audio system, billet grills, window tint, 20" chrome wheels and soft bed cover. The interior is in immiculate condition. The exterior has some minor curb rash on the underside of the ground effects in a couple of places and a small dent on the rear bumper that looks like a trailer hitch was dropped on it. other than that its in perfect condition. I'm just selling it because I just bought an 03 cobra and i need a more practical truck, not a show truck. I took very good care of this truck, never hauled anything with it or abused it and i just had the oil changed 2 weeks ago.
I have a couple of pics now and will add more in a day or two. asking $19,000
I still have the stock headlights, air intake, and Catback that will come with the truck. I live In south MS, email me [email protected]
1238191996.jpg

1238191994-1.jpg

1238191995.jpg

1238191994.jpg

02_Lightning

Established Member
Good luck and get ready for all of the jokers out there that will offer you $11k. Many think that they can get something for nothing these days.

waltd20012002

Established Member
i already had a couple. I don't actually have to sale it. I just want something a little more practical. I clean this thing every time that i drive it and i have a foxbody drag car and a terminator now... so no real need for a show truck.
I may accept partial trades for any type of full size truck in decent shape thats stout enough to pull a car.

Users who are viewing this thread