2000 Silver Ford Lightning

Boostman1

Established Member
I have a silver ford lightning for sale with 70k miles, truck is mostly stock engine wise plus some porting on the supercharger and the throttle body and CAI. It has a jasper racing tranny, it has silver matched bed cover, triple gauge A-Pillar with Pyro, boost, and fuel pressure, it also has a steering column pillar with Air/fuel ratio gauge. Everything on the truck works, it has a predator tuner that comes with it, also has a 6 disc CD changer behind the seat. The original seats haven't been sat on, it has had custom $700 Lightning neoprene seat covers on it. The truck is in Prestine condition. Has brand new Nitto 555R's on the back, has a metco belt tensioner to give the supercharger more belt wrap for less slipage. ALso has Ceramic coated Long tube headers with Magnaflow mufflers dumping out the side for the traditional lightning look. The truck is really in immaculate condition, has aftermarket alarm that does several difernt things. Call or text me for quicker response and for more details (409)719-3632. I can also text over pics as i have a hard time posting them on here. Asking $18,000 Thanks Justin
IMG_1353_zps5c36034f.png

IMG_1356_zps78c0ca93.jpg

IMG_1358_zps7b18954e.jpg

IMG_1354_zps5805c316.jpg

IMG_1369_zps588dcdae.jpg

Last edited:

Boostman1

Established Member
I also have every receipt for everything that has ever been done to the truck, Dyno sheets, Build certificate, oil changes you name it.

Users who are viewing this thread