2000 sc saleen vert, quick sale!!!!!!!

flamed notch

Established Member
Going to offer this out there to see if any takers, I found a car locally that if I sell mine I could get, so here it is!!!!!

$16,000 firm

It booksfor 0ver $20,000 and bank will loan $22,000

I have the title in hand!!!

-custom 2 tone paint with trufire designs on hood and tonneau cover
-chrome saleen wheels 18x9 fronts 18x10.5 rears
-bfg kdw II tires 245/40/18 front 295/35/18 rears, less than 1500 miles on tires
-bbk long tube headers
-dr.gas x-pipe
-flowmasters
-new cltuch and pressure plate
-10 psi pulley on saleen supercharger
-inside fender well cold air intake
-70mm throttle body
-custom tune with sct handneld tuner
-30lb injectors
-new 255lph fuel pump
-aluminum driveshaft
-lots of powder coating, polished and custom paint under hood
-4.10's in rear
-tubular upper and lower control arms
-kenny brown x-brace sub frame connectors
-baer cross drill and slotted brakes, 13" front 12" rear
-center exit exhaust
-smoked headlights with clear corners
-tinted tailights
-stylin bar
-3" cobra r hood
-rpm hood strut kit
-custom 2 piece tonneau cover
-86 gt headrest
-HID headlights
- custom stero system in trunk, pioneer headunit
-some custom interior, some painted and billet aluminum parts
-autometer gauges
-slim shift lite
-billet grill
-tinted windows

It was been in muscle mustangs and fast fords twice!

For some reason it wont let me post attachments, pics can be seen in the terminator for sale section under FT,00 SC SALEEN + $$$$

onebadsvt

Established Member
goodluck with your sale but two questions, what kind of power did it make? Also not trying to sound like a dick but is there anything wrong with the car or any special reason you have been trying to get rid of it lately? I just was curious because i saw you offering it as a trade in quite a few ads! regardless goodluck with your sale man!

flamed notch

Established Member
It made 301rwhp but ran out of fuel at 5500 rpms, just needs bigger fuel injectors and a boost-a-pump to rev to 6400 which will be more power. There is nothing wrong with it a all, the car is perfect!!!! The only reason for all the offers is that I really wanted a cobra, but there has been other cars that got my interest. I guess I just really want to change, if I dont get any takers, I will be getting the injectors, boost-a-pump and stage 2.5 cams, and other things and keep it. Either way works for me.

onebadsvt

Established Member
sc 2v 10psi making 300whp? you may want to get another tuner to check it out, bolt on cars make that. even with fuel cut you should have been making at leat another 75rwhp by 5500. but goodluck with the sale!

flamed notch

Established Member
it wont let me for some reason, And I tried putting the photobucket tab on here, but it didnt come up right, will try again!

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
sc 2v 10psi making 300whp? you may want to get another tuner to check it out, bolt on cars make that. even with fuel cut you should have been making at leat another 75rwhp by 5500. but goodluck with the sale!

I was gonna say the same thing they are rated 365-375hp @ the crank stock ,with your mods it should make alot more then 310rwhp, stock it should put out around 290-320rwhp I would think

flamed notch

Established Member
Im not sure why other than the fuel dropped at 5500 rpms and the tuner said he didnt wanna push it until the fuel injectors and boost-a-pump was put in, but would make more power. He didnt wanna take a chance and hurt the motor.

flamed notch

Established Member
Just going to keep and do more mods, looks like I have went about trying to trade my saleen all wrong. Guess I was starting to give the impression that something was srong with this car. There isnt just was looking for a cobra or something with alot more power. So I will pull this off the market, make everyone happy!!!!

konradr

Ford Mustang
Established Member
I know you said you are looking for more power, would you be interested in a trade for my 1986 Blazer. It has a built 406 with every mod in the book. I think it will satisfy your thirst for more power, and it would give me a better chance at actually talking to women. Let me know. It is 4wd too, although the transfer case is currently exploded.

Users who are viewing this thread