2000 Mustang gt

lou1799

Established Member
I have a Black Mustang GT 5 speed t45 transmission with 80k one the od. I routinely changed the transmission oil, engine oil, and rear differential oil.
I commute to school everyday which is about 50miles a day, the car has 80% highway miles. I bought the car with about 45k from a Ford mechanic. The tires on the car has about 3000 miles 245/45/17 kumho ecsta all season tires with 2 spare tires. Brake pads have a good amount of life left on them, they were changed about 12k ago and I have a brand new set of ceramic brake pads front and rear. The Spark plugs and fuel filter was changed about 3 months ago. The A/C blows cold everyday. I just cleaned the engine bay the other week, and it's very clean inside. It has black leather seats with normal wear, I have 2 aftermarket gauges oil pressure and Air fuel ratio. The outside has a couple scratches on the paint; the rear bumper has a noticeable scratch mark. I also added on the mach 1 chin spoiler and the mach 1 grill delete and chrome locking billet gas cap. The GT only ran on Premium Fuel. As much as I don't want to sell my first car, it isn't suitable for my everyday commute to work and school. I am asking for $8,000 obo.

Performance Parts
Slp loudmouth cat back 400$
Steeda cold air kit 200$
Trick flow upper plenum 120$
Spec clutch stage 2 with aluminum flywheel with 3500k on it 800$
eibach sportlines with monroe shocks 350$
373 gears with master rebuild with less then a 1000miles 260$
BBk O/R X 130$ and i have the factory mid pipe included
short shifter i forgot the brand name i got it from american muscle
BBk underdrive pulleys 150$ and i have factory pulleys
Steeda Adjustable Clutch Cable, Double Hook Quadrant 100$

2q8bvvt.jpg