2000 Mustang GT with Saleen bodykit & Vortech s/c

xenon

Established Member
How much do you think this car is worth? I am thinking about buying it.

2000 Mustang GT with 99,050 km

BODY
authentic urethane Saleen front, rear bumpers, side skirts, side scoops, rear wing and fibreglass/carbon fibber hood(genuine Saleen also) fresh mineral grey paint (mid April) billet gas cap (colour matched) all emblems were shaved and filled with metal.(done proper) custom headlights and tails. new lifetime warranty window tint.

SUSPENSION
shocks and struts have about 15-20k, new quad shocks less than 1000k's,,eibach springs, frame connectors(welded)brakes where replaced with new rotors and pads less than 3500ks ago. 18" Saleen wheels...18x9 front and 18x10 rear, and tires are bfg g-force kdw 265/35zr18 front, and 295/35zr18 rear

ENGINE
4.6v8, Vortech intercooled supercharger, 10psi pulley, power- boost pipe, 90mm lightning mass air meter, 42lbs injectors, SVT focus fuel pump with kenne bell boost-a-pump, accufab 75mm throttle body and plenum(polished) BBK catted X-pipe, magnaflow cat-back, SCT tuner, 373 ford racing gears, upgraded clutch.

INTERIOR
Very clean, no rips, no tears, black leather, Kenwood mp3 player with mach 460 sound system, b&m short shifter, custom knob, i have boost and air fuel and water temp gauges waiting to be installed, ford racing white faced glow gauges.

The car dynoed @ 415 rwhp and 403ftlbs of torque. It would make another 10-15hp easily, but when the car was tuned it was the hottest and most humid day of the summer, car was tuned by Paul Meister of Steeda Canada.

saleen1.jpg

saleen2.jpg

saleen3.jpg

saleen4.jpg

saleen5.jpg

saleen6.jpg

saleen7.jpg

saleen8.jpg

saleen9.jpg

saleen10.jpg

Dyno Video 1

Dyno Video 2

Last edited:

6spd

Established Member
the place where those pictures were taken is literally 5 mins away from my house LOL, ive seen that blue fox around town, seen the dude pull up to my gym in it. both cars look really clean.

Last edited:

xenon

Established Member
6spd said:
the place where those pictures were taken is literally 5 mins away from my house LOL, ive seen that blue fox around town, seen the dude pull up to my gym in it. both cars look really clean.

Cool.

So how much do you think the saleen is worth? I wanna buy it.

6spd

Established Member
21500 is a little much for a gt but its good in terms of what other owners want for their mustangs around here. autotrader has either an 01 or 99 cobra going for like 29k CAD! some prices are crazy around here.

xenon

Established Member
6spd said:
21500 is a little much for a gt but its good in terms of what other owners want for their mustangs around here. autotrader has either an 01 or 99 cobra going for like 29k CAD! some prices are crazy around here.

I found a Silver 2004 Cobra for $26k in Ontario.

Users who are viewing this thread