2000 Lightning CHEAP!!

red91stang13

Established Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

119k miles, replaced the front bumper with an '01+ lightning bumper. Fresh tuneup with denso iridium plugs. Tranny only has 30k miles on it. Intercooler pump was replaced 10k miles ago. Mods include

6# lower pulley
ported eaton
OBX longtubes with resonators (no cats)
spintech catback
Circle D 2600 rpm stall converter
Built tranny by Norman Transmission Clinic
lakewood traction bars
mustang GT electric fan
90mm MAF
Diablosport MAFia
SCT Xcal III with custom tuning from SWTuning
FRPP 1/3 drop
Walbro 255 Pump
Mach mp3 head unit (gives 1 disck in dash mp3 compatible CD while still controlling 6 disc change behind seat)
kenwood 5x7 door speakers
clarion stealth 8" subwoofer

Truck runs and drives great and has 0 problems. I drive it everyday just getting something different.

$11,500 obo

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

jeffs

Established Member
That's faster than it sounds and alot more honest than most peoples claims. You defineately took good care of it for it to look as good as it does, especialy being black. Do you enjoy this as much as the Terminator??? I've got the Terminator in my sig and am itching to either put an automatic in it or buying an automatic Lightinng or Mach 1 to take its place then build up with the extra coin. I think my Cobra's fast enough but I struggle with consistancy with the damn six speed.

red91stang13

Established Member
That's faster than it sounds and alot more honest than most peoples claims. You defineately took good care of it for it to look as good as it does, especialy being black. Do you enjoy this as much as the Terminator??? I've got the Terminator in my sig and am itching to either put an automatic in it or buying an automatic Lightinng or Mach 1 to take its place then build up with the extra coin. I think my Cobra's fast enough but I struggle with consistancy with the damn six speed.
Thanks man i appreciate it. I would have to say no comparing the two the Cobra is wayyy better. This is my second lightning and they are fun for a truck but no where near as fun as the terminator, but they are awesome trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread