2000 L FOR SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

morepower_00

Established Member
HI I HAVE A 2000 L, UN MODED ECEPT K&N PANEL FILTER, HAS 25,XXX MILES ON IT IS #2486 IT IS BLACK ASKING $23,900 OBO
I MUST SELL TO PAY FOR COLLAGE IT IS BREAKING MY HEART BUT I HOPE IM DOING THE RITE THING:( :( :( :( :(

jrCobra

Established Member
I'd say you are...since you can't spell, you need to go back to school!:lol:

I'd buy it if I had $23K sitting around, wanna trade for a 93 cobra?

morepower_00

Established Member
actually I was gonna buy my friends, uncle's 92 red gt for $4,500 but how much do you want for your cobra maybe we could work out a trade.

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by jrsstang
I couldn't take less than 13K(ish).;-)

Do you have really low miles and a ton of mods or something?

Because all the books including Kelley Blue Book, Galves, NADA and Edmunds site put the value of a really clean 75000 mile 93 Cobra at $7500.:rolleyes:

jrCobra

Established Member
I don't know if you've looked on the market for 93 cobras but they don't come cheap. When I was looking for one I found that the average cobra went for $14K and had about 75K miles on it. I had to drive all the way to Springfield, MO from Austin, TX to get mine. I've seen a few(emphasize few) 93 cobras go for book value. Whoever got them were lucky SOB's. Remember they only made 4993 of them minus the ones that were wrecked and totaled, minus the ones that were turned into race cars, and minus the ones collectors bought and put in a vacuum sealed room for what ever purpose.:rollseyes

I paid a pretty penny for mine and I don't regret it. I'd rather have a L, though, but I'm not really interested in the whole "time to sell the car" game. I had too many problems when I sold my GT to get my cobra. A million teens looking for thier first stang(not implying that I'm old though). Every one seems to have that attitude, "Oh, let me talk to my parents and get money together." Yea right, wanna guess how many deals fell through. I'm not even going to think about the trouble I'd get trying to sell a 93 cobra. That's why it's not really, "for sale." Granted if someone actually had thier stuff together and said, "Here you go, here's the money." That'd be a different story. I really like the idea of owning a Lightning but to do that I'd have to say bye bye to the cobra.:cryying:

BTW, mods are in the sig and I'll send a pic;-)

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
I just pulled this off the local for sale site.

This Car's Details

Price $7900

Comments

1993 FORD MUSTANG, Cobra, 5.0, 5 spd, 90,000 miles, aqua color, new tires, wel maintained, $7900 obo Bristol RI 401-245-0999 or 401-935-3153 (dt14vl)
52013719.91168271.MAIN.240x180_A.240x160.jpg

jrCobra

Established Member
That's not too bad, I'd look into it if I was looking for a 93 cobra, but who knows what it looks like in person, even though 90K miles isn't all that much.

There was a 93 cobra listed locally in my area a few months ago. Teal, 130K miles, new engine, didn't sound all that appealing to me. He wanted $7600 for it.

I also know a guy on my side of town that was selling his black cobra for $14.5k. It only had 30K miles on it. I wish he would have been around when I was looking. To me, that was a steal of a deal.

You should look on AutoTrader. There are usually a good number of cobras listed, some priced fair, some a tad bit outrageous. That's where I found that 93 cobra w/55K miles? for $25K:eek: Sad thing is someone will probably buy it.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread