2000 Harley Davidson Edition F150 with Kenne Bell Supercharger & Snow Methanol

gixxgirl

Established Member
Selling my 2000 Harley Davidson F150 - Build # 6282 - Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharger with 8# of boost (has a very "safe" tune on it from Kenne Bell) - Ford Boost Gauge that matches the Instrument Cluster - Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit - Lightning Front Valance with Matching Lower Grille - Sliding Rear Window - Factory Tonneau Cover & Bedliner - SVT Lightning Headlights & Side Markers - Lowered (has a very nice stance) - 81,000 Miles - I'm the 2nd Owner and have had it for 6-7 plus years. Well taken care of. Female owned. Could use some very some small minor TLC. Contact me for more details. Asking $13,000 but will consider any serious offers. I have 3 trucks and live in Montana....decided it's no longer practical to have a truck that is a garage queen during the winter.

Last edited:

gixxgirl

Established Member
I emailed pics to those who requested them. I need to figure out how to get a host so I can get them on the ad.

gixxgirl

Established Member
Trade for a built 2002 gt?

Thanks for the offer but no. Already had a Mustang I sold a couple years ago. We have 4 trucks and 2 drivers which is why I was going to sell my 2000 Harley. We just bought a Harley Davidson Edition Diesel so right now I'm really liking that we have 2 Harley trucks! I'd still sell it for the right price but I don't HAVE to.

gixxgirl

Established Member
Decided to put it up for sale again. Asking $13k now. Just not practical for one person to have 3 trucks, IMO.

gixxgirl

Established Member
Took it off the market for awhile but finally decided I'm ready to move this! For sale and will consider comparable trades.

Users who are viewing this thread