2000 GTS Viper 650 HP

rb185afm

Established Member
I have to sell my 2000 Steel Grey GTS Viper. I am going through an divorce that is getting ugly. I am only asking what I owe on the car which is a bargin as the car is completly built. The car was built by DC performance in LA. You can give them a call and ask for Dan 310-841-6996. Tell him it is Robert Bussey's car and he can go into detail of all the work they did. You can check out there shop online at dcperformance.com .They are one of the top shops in the country for Vipers. They do good work and he can go into more detail than I can about the serious mods. Here is a list of mods. I will try not to forget anything.
TNT Heads, cam, TNT "coated" Long tube headers, 3" exhaust, Aluminum Flywheel, carger throttle body, Honed intake, re cored Raidiator,Vec 2, Full Motone Suspension, Stop Tech brakes with brembo rotors, and 5 point harnesses on both seats, CCW 505A rims (19"x13" rims with 355's out back and 19"x10.5" rims up front). I also added the black strips which are vinyl. The suspension which is fully adjustable coil overs where over $10,000 alone on this car. The car Dynoed 555 rwhp with 91 octane on a very safe tune or about 650 flywheel. I paid quit a bit for this car 1 year ago. I am the second owner. The car has 24,000 miles on it and is in great condition. I owe $49,200 on the car and that is all I am asking. I can not go lower so please don't bother to ask. Any one that would like some pics please email me at [email protected] and I will send over some pics. If any one is really serious and a long distance away I am willing to take the car to a shop of your choice for an inspection and split the cost of the inspection 50/50. This car will not pass CA smog.

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
dtheo said:
No pics? Is this a car site? We love pics.........

This is true, this is true. I am in no position to buy this car but I love to act like I can afford it.

Users who are viewing this thread