2000 gt

00stang

Established Member
2000 gt(pics posted)

I guess its time to sell, 2000 GT, black on black leather no rips or tears, 5 speed. 95xxx miles. Never any problems with it, has a few minor scratches and one spot on rear bumper thats from slowly backing into a pt cruiser,(dam friends) didnt crack or break just scratched it up. Just did oil change Tuesday night, always used Mobile 1.

Mods: bbk-lts, o/r h, tb, plenum, u/d pulleys, cai.
sct sf3 tuner.
hurst short throw.
lakewood rear upper and lower control arms.
flowmasters.
ford racing 4.10s
zoom stage 2 clutch that still grabs like new
fr500s black w/chrome lip w/good tires and a set of bfg drag radials to go with.
s/s inserts on back bumper, halo projector front headlights and stock headlights. mach1 chin spoiler and a few other appearence mods.
i have alot of stock parts that will go with it.
I have a 03 cobra hood that needs paint and a little spot fixed that i might throw in depending on how much i get beat down on price.

I ran a 13.89 without the gears,tb, plenum, control arms, and with a different tuner last summer.
Asking $10,000 obo
Trade:would do partial trade for 88-93 fox, HATCH only, 5.0 car and must have a straight body and good interior.
Or trade for 97-02 F250/F350 has to be 7.3 Powerstroke, 4x4, and 4door. Not really wanting a dually.

You can ask anyone that knows me, this car has been my baby for past few years and always kept nice and clean, and i dont run the shit out of it. But now i have a daughter and time to get something everyone can ride in. I can send you pics just pm me your email.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread