2000 gt convertible hp streetcar wishlist

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
my wishlist for my car to get it in the low to mid 12's...buy these!

1. JLT cold air intake.

2. Accufab Throttle body and intake manifold

3. Mac Long tubes

4. Bassani Off road X pipe

5. Bassani Catback exhaust

6. Steeda underdrive pullies

7. stall converter if its auto, short shifter if its manual and get a better clutch

8. 4.10 Gears

9. Mickey Thompson ET streets

10. SCT or diablo tuner

11. 93 octane tuned

12. Rear seat delete

13. Comp Stage 2 cams

14. ENJOY!!!!

i might be leaving out a few bolt ons but that is the major stuff.

fluidyne radiator helps out too

Last edited:

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
"spike-africa" is in orlando which can also be a cluster**** just like jersey. When you can see your exit but still takes almost a half hour to get on it.A stock GT should get over 300 miles to a tank, my mach gets 290 miles out of a tank.

I see no reason for you to get 120 miles out of a tank of gas unless
1.you beat the piss out of it
2.you beat the piss out of it
3.you beat the piss out of it and it is not running good

i get about 180-200 outta mine its auto tho :(

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
Thanks grant218 , to the "thread jackers" how bout talkin about what would workout best on my heavy ass convertible to get 500 rwhp!!

too see 500rwhp out of a 2 valve i would say the mods i have listed and then some form of forced induction. a 100 shot might get you close and your motor can take it, just bring it to a shop to get it tuned. at the most they will probably just pull 2* timing and slap on the 100 shot. you could always buy a vortech and run about 8psi max on stock internals with bolt ons and you may be close too 500rwhp, i want to say with bolt ons and a vortech at 8psi you would be in the 400-410rwhp maybe more but not more than 430rwhp range. i'm not sure how good a stock GT motor would hold up with a supercharger and a shot of spray with out a built motor. i'm saving up to do a terminator swap for my GT, that way i can throw anything at it and not worry.

but for starters i would like to go full bolt on on the stock SOHC 4.6

also if you had the money, the easiest way to get 500rwhp outta a 2V is a turbo setup. turbo hands down :bowdown:

Last edited:

rydnspnrs

Established Member
too see 500rwhp out of a 2 valve i would say the mods i have listed and then some form of forced induction. a 100 shot might get you close and your motor can take it, just bring it to a shop to get it tuned. at the most they will probably just pull 2* timing and slap on the 100 shot. you could always buy a vortech and run about 8psi max on stock internals with bolt ons and you may be close too 500rwhp, i want to say with bolt ons and a vortech at 8psi you would be in the 400-410rwhp maybe more but not more than 430rwhp range. i'm not sure how good a stock GT motor would hold up with a supercharger and a shot of spray with out a built motor. i'm saving up to do a terminator swap for my GT, that way i can throw anything at it and not worry.

but for starters i would like to go full bolt on on the stock SOHC 4.6

also if you had the money, the easiest way to get 500rwhp outta a 2V is a turbo setup. turbo hands down :bowdown:

I saw a twin turbo setup done on powerblock tv awhile back that they did on a camaro (I think) that I believe added 100hp and seemed more reliable than 1 big turbo and also the turbos were mounted by the mufflers which gave it the sleeper advantage!!!

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
Okay first of all I never beat on my car second of all I'm not saying I have the worst traffic here it's just not helping my mileage at all. By the way my car has a brand new motor in it that I have only put around 4k on plus it has a good tune. So,
1. You don't know what you're talking about
2. You don't know what you're talking about
3. You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know anything about my car or the way I drive it and let's keep it that way

Last edited:

rydnspnrs

Established Member
Okay first of all I never beat on my car second of all I'm not saying I have the worst traffic here it's just not helping my mileage at all. By the way my car has a brand new motor in it that I have only put around 4k on plus it has a good tune. So,
1. You don't know what you're talking about
2. You don't know what you're talking about
3. You don't know what you're talking about and you don't know anything about my car or the way I drive it and let's keep it that way

Y'all need to start a new thread! So you can figure out ur issues , and then maybe y'all can get together on the jersey shore and do some fist pumping lol bunch a "guidos" !

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
I saw a twin turbo setup done on powerblock tv awhile back that they did on a camaro (I think) that I believe added 100hp and seemed more reliable than 1 big turbo and also the turbos were mounted by the mufflers which gave it the sleeper advantage!!!

it was a rear mount system then. most likely Squires Turbo Systems (STS) the turbo-turbos mount in place of any vehicles muffler. they have almost no lag and are very efficient. i would love to have a system from them but i'm not a fan of rear mount turbo's. i'm to afraid the turbine is gonna suck up water and then it will be screwed. for the trucks that run these i know some of the owners have drilled a couple small holes at the bottom of the FMIC to get rid of any water but i still don't like the fact that these can suck up water

Last edited:

JerseyTrueBlue

Established Member
That show is a disgrace to this state literally those idiots are everywhere now you cant even go to the nice beaches without a bunch of guido idiots being close to you at some point and pissing you off

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
friend has an 03 gt, full bolt ons and 4.10s and it went 12.8.

driver mod ftw.

rydnspnrs

Established Member
That show is a disgrace to this state literally those idiots are everywhere now you cant even go to the nice beaches without a bunch of guido idiots being close to you at some point and pissing you off

The only two likeable people were Ronnie an vinny oh and the eraser head dude was cool, but damn those girls were dumb!! Ok back to the horse power lol!

Users who are viewing this thread