2000 GT 5speed

steves86ta

Established Member
Hey guys im selling my 2000 gt. heres the info. Located in beaumont CA

2000 Mustang GT, 176K miles (not accurate because previous owner had the speedometer programmed wrong). I am looking for 3800 OBO or trade for a v8 94 and newer camaro or trans am, or mid 80's or newer toyota 4x4 pickup. It is currently registered and insured. Passed smog when i bought it. Comes with an off road h pipe (not installed). Trans and rear end was just rebuilt.

Modifications
Diablo programmer
Flowmaster exhaust (dumped at the axle)
Tinted headlights and tail lights
Saleen Recaro Seats (black leather)
Cobra front brakes (put on about 4k ago)
Cobra cluster
Pioneer stereo system
K&N CAI

The bad
Passenger side window motor is slow
Needs tires
AC needs to be charged

I drive this car daily from beaumont to riverside and it gets a consistent 20mpg. I am only selling because i am a GM technician and am not familiar with Ford and their products plus i get employee discount on gm parts. With that said it runs excellent and sounds excellent. I would not even worry about driving this car to vegas or even across country. I am willing to trade for a 4th gen F-body ( camaro or trans am ) Must be a v8 and in comparable condition. Or a possible trade for a mid 86 or newer toyota 4x4 pickup truck that is clean. Let me know what you have! Feel free to email or text me with offers.
my number is
909-705-9077
Thanks also can have more pictures if requested
The only difference between these pictures and current is it no longer has exhaust tips.
IMAG0093.gif

IMAG0095-1.gif

GT07.gif

GT06.gif

GT05.gif

GT04.gif

bandity2k00

Established Member
I have cash to buy it..Is there anyway you can get it shipped to MD?? pm me cause i dont check back..too busy

Users who are viewing this thread