2000 GSX-R 750. Great Shape!!!

32icon321

Established Member
2000 gsxr 750. Clean title in hand. you will not find a cleaner, meaner, faster, more reliable bike close to this price!! 31xxx miles, however, actual mileage is closer to 20k because aftermarket sprockets were installed when bike was first bought. Just got it back from the best cycle shop in town, Paradise Cycles, told travis (owner) i needed this bike to be ready to ride across country and back, and forth, and maybe back again. I have the receipts. $600 and a week later the bike had been tuned to perfection and is more than ready to roll. Runs like it did in 2000, no sputters, knocks, or vibrations. Pulls all the way through the rpm range(if you can handle it) like a bat out of hell. Carbon fiber intakes, custom leather seats, header back exhaust, lowering kit, brand new gold chain, polished frame, etc. Bike is 85% prepped for paint, all fairings are in perfect shape, no scratches or dings. Tires are 85%, brakes are %65. This bike is ready for whatever you have to throw at it. Will ride ANYWHERE ANYTIME. The ONLY things it needs is paint (obviously), one of those super bright HID lights that everyone needs, and a new rider. Feel free to come to my shop and inspect it, welcome anytime

Can professionally paint any color customer desires (MAY be included if bike sells for asking price). Call/ Email for more information

Email me and ill get back to you immediately with my phone number so i can answer any questions. Can take any pics desired. Last pic is before i begin prep. Price is flexible. Need to sell to fund other projects. Make offers

$3300

Located in lexington KY can add 10-15k for the right trade

033.jpg

032.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread