2000 Ford F250 lariat crew cab 4x4 lifted on 22's sell or trade

turbo coupe

Established Member
2000 F-250 4x4 lariat with the ultra reliable 7.3 Diesel
has a 6in suspension lift with new rancho shocks and top gun customs dual bilstein steering stabilizers
Motor has 74000 miles on it the truck has 200k
diablo chip
straight pipe exhaust with a 5" chrome tip
New transmission
new billet converter
New water pump
New alternator
the truck has been updated with a 05-07 front end, new steel cowl hood, cold air intake,HID headlights and fog lights clear tail lights, has 08 tailgate and rear bumper, the door panels and door sill plates are from a 08 superduty, power leather seats, it has new 22 in ROCKSTARS and 37"kuhmo mt tires that have 85 percent tread. pioneer cd player, upgraded door speakers and 2 10in subs with amp mounted behind the rear seats it also has slotted and cross drilled rotors on all 4 wheels it also has 08 superduty emblems on front fenders and has 08 superduty mirrors with lights and turn signals this truck runs and drives great. tI just got the truck back form the body shop where it was repainted white . chrome tube nerf bars, below rail deep tool box, electric brake controller, reciever hitch.
tinted windows, power locks and windows, cruise control, sliding rear glass, vent visors, new warn premium hubs, below the rail tool box, everything on the truck works like it should.

may take a mustang plus cash or a harley truck or??
200whitef250.jpg

3n83kc3ma5W35P05R2b6n438fd52d1e721112.jpg

2000witef2502.jpg

3n73md3o95O65Z45U0b6nc842266fcdf81804.jpg

3k33m43lc5Z55Q25R4b6nb884141f7e7611d8.jpg

Matt-X

Non SVT Poser
Established Member
You have paperwork on new motor and mileage? I'm interested. Top Gun is the shit! Kyle does AMAZING work and is just right down the road from me. He did my 4runner.

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
You have paperwork on new motor and mileage? I'm interested. Top Gun is the shit! Kyle does AMAZING work and is just right down the road from me. He did my 4runner.

Top Gun is a shop I assume? How did you know this is where he had work from? Just curious... Nice truck I really like it

Matt-X

Non SVT Poser
Established Member

venumb

Local chump
Established Member

So about that paperwork....? Do you have it?

EDIT: Also do you have any pictures of the toolbox and/or rear end? I'd like to see the tailgate and bumper. Any chips, dents, or flaws with the truck? I know you just got it repainted it says.

Last edited:

turbo coupe

Established Member
I ough the truck after the motor had been replaced so thats why I dont have the paperwork. the motor is out of a 2002 truck. I wll get some pics of the tail gate.

turbo coupe

Established Member
I am sure you could find a ding or two in the truck. I paid 3k to have it painted so its very nice but it isnt new either. the truck is very presentable. mattx I appreiate the ofer but I already have a Navigator so I wouldnt be interested in another suv.

bullitt1672

Established Member
Thanks. is that a trade offer? lol what kind of camaro do you have?

I know you would want cash too but figured I'd through it out there lol. It's a 1998 Camaro Z28, M6, 69,700 miles. Bolt-ons, Full Suspension, Kooks headers/y-pipe, Corsa Catback, t/a seats, VFN sunoco, SS spoiler, and a bunch of other stuff, though the engine has never been opened up (stock heads and cam). If your interested I can PM you the full list. Don't have many pics but here is a link to a few

Pictures by bullitt208 - Photobucket

The quarter and back bumper have been fixed, body and paint is pretty well flawless.

Users who are viewing this thread