2000 Contour SVT

PRICE302

Established Member
I am selling a 2000 Contour SVT. The only reason i am getting rid of it is because i am trying to get some extra cash toward fixing up my Mustang (already have another car lined up to buy so please no trades). Super rare car. Only in production for 3 years. This car is silver with midnight blue interior (only 725 made with this option in 2000). The car just rolled 110,000 miles. This is my daily driver so it will continue to go up. The motor was replaced with a brand new SVT engine about 50,000 miles ago. The transmission was rebuilt last year and a new clutch was put in at the same time. This car is in very good shape and is super quick (205HP factory). Driving it back and forth to school i get 27-28 MPG. Suggested retail for this car is near $6,000. Text me with any questions and please only reasonable offers. Thanks. (812)444-914zero.. I can send you a picture via cell phone if you want.

Stevarino8

Established Member
Your baby must to be mighty purty to retail for $6K...healthy ones are hard to find...the "tuner" types beat them up!

Last edited:

01trublue cobra

Established Member
Your PM box isn't set up yet. Please post pics or email them to me. I sent you a visitor message in your user profile

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread