2000 contour svt low miles

loc0gring0

Established Member
im selling another csvt this one has 67k all stock. red with tan leather.. spent its whole life down south..condition over all is good.. theres a weird wave in the drivers side door looks like someone closed it with there butt its hard to see. other then that shes good...i will post pics shortly.. also we have the car fax on it.. looks like a lot of things were just replaced under warrenty...

3500/bo or trade [email protected] email or instant mess me for fastest reply

untitlediu.jpg

svtt.jpg

svt3.jpg

Last edited:

Stevarino8

Established Member
All good news up to this point now for the bad, which state are you located?

Bring on the pics. As for the warranty work, for the featured SVT, what was done?

Wow, you have three SVT Contours all for sale! Are all three good for the street or did you cannibalize?

loc0gring0

Established Member
All good news up to this point now for the bad, which state are you located?

Bring on the pics. As for the warranty work, for the featured SVT, what was done?

Wow, you have three SVT Contours all for sale! Are all three good for the street or did you cannibalize?

im in springfield mass.. i have the car fax and i got this one mixed up with another red one i had but this one says its had everything checked a few times motor, brakes, power train, fluid levels, computer module and couple other things checked.. must be a maintance thing at 60k

Users who are viewing this thread