2000 Cobra

Charlington

Established Member
2000 Cobra - The Cobra Ford never made. Found on Ebay (where else? haha) Someone is selling Ford Brochures for the 2000 Cobra that were sent to dealerships before the cars were built (not built, recalled). I bought 1 to read and 1 to store since I'm building a ZRY2Kobra. White 2000 Cobra Clone, or clonish. It's an automatic. The brochures are cheap enough for coffee table item. I have no interest or investment in these just thought someone here might think them interesting.
Shouldn't be hard to find on Ebay.

Edit: Just read a 4year old post here of another member saying he snatched up similar itans that the Dealership was throwing away. Includes 2000 R Cobra, 2000 Mystic Cobra (another No Show).

Last edited:

snakeraper11b

Established Member
Wtf is a zry2k cobra? Lmao. Are you combining a zr1, cobra r, and a y2k turbo with an auto?!?In for build details. I'm kidding.

Charlington

Established Member
Haha, No...
ZR = Paint Code for Crystal White
Y2K = Year 2000
Ford never made a 2000 Cobra or an Automatic Cobra so I'm building one. The 2000 Cobra brochures in my other post are part of the fun. No Scam, just for fun. And I need an auto, want a Cobra and already have a 2000 mustang so here we go.

Users who are viewing this thread