2000 cobra R oem wing Value?

nmp1

Established Member
i assume you saw the one on ebay, so far $795. if i had a 00R and the original wing needed to be replaced i would pay at least twice that to keep it original.

04Saleen281

Established Member
I've been watching this one on eBay. I'd certainly sleep better knowing I had an extra, but $1k is quite the investment for something I'm hoping to never use. I'm not sure where you'd ever find another one, so it's probably worth the money if you have a 00.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I've been watching this one on eBay. I'd certainly sleep better knowing I had an extra, but $1k is quite the investment for something I'm hoping to never use. I'm not sure where you'd ever find another one, so it's probably worth the money if you have a 00.

Boy am I glad I picked one up years ago for $250

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Haha. Rub it in.

1 spare hood

1 spare wing

2 spare slitters with hardware kits and fasteners.

1 spare set of wheels, tires, and center caps.

1 additional set of center caps

You got to scoop up these parts when the cars first come out, before they are discontinued and the prices start going up.

I've got a spare splitter and trans scoop for the Laguna Seca, and spare fog light deletes for the brake ducts, the hoses can be picked up anywhere. Oh and one front wheel and one rear wheel.

nmp1

Established Member
that OEM wing sold for $1035 plus $75 shipping

michaelm

Established Member
that OEM wing sold for $1035 plus $75 shipping

I bought that wing.

It was a bargain for that price. Factory line OEM.

My employee broke mine (00R #15) last May and I bought 2 Ford OEM and had them painted but now my car will be back to 100% Factory stock with that new wing.

I also have a OEM hood and OEM splitter in boxes. With 2 spare wings as well. And 2 OEM front head lamp covers as well. And a few spare OEM stock tires.

I will never sell that car so a few spare parts is good.

Users who are viewing this thread