***2000 Cobra R for sale ***

steve121

Established Member
2000 Cobra R for sale. Looks and runs great-no issues-20300 miles. The car is currently set up for open track with a roll cage, MM full coil over suspension and Recaro race seat but is still street legal. The car has been professionally maintaned and prepped by Fastrack Automotive. I can easily put the stock interior in for street use. I have all SVT paperwork and stock parts. $34K or $31K without racing seat, brakes (14" 2 piece front-13" 2 piece rears) and track wheels (18" x 10" CCW/275/35/18 BFG R1's) and tires. pm for additional information.

Here's a quick list of mods:

- Full Cage, including through the floor SFC's - painted to match the car.
- Recaro SPG Driver Seat, with Schroth 5-point belt harness set-up.
- Ford Racing fuctional heat extraction hood
- Kenny Brown Strut Tower Brace
- Kenny Brown jacking rails
- Bassani cat-back exhaust
- 90mm MAF
- Dyno Tuned by Performance Dyno - 400rwhp, 375tq
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber Plates
- MM K-member, MM a-arms & Delrin Bushings
- MM front sway bar end links
- MM front & rear bump steer kit / tie rod ends
- MM Oil Filter Relocation Kit w/ stainless braided lines
- MM Bilstein Race Valved Coilovers, 450# & 675# spring rates
- MM Aluminum Steering Rack Bushings
- Full Tilt Boogie complete IRS Bushing Kit, including Delrin CA bushings (Bruce / ac427cobra from SVTP's full kit)
- 14" Brembo Gran Turismo Big Brake Kit w/ 2 piece rotors & aluminum hats
- Performance Friction 01 pads for the front w/ only 1 track day on them, Hawk Blacks for the rear
- Custom fabricated front brake ducts for the 14" brake kit (fabbed by Bruce / ac427cobra on SVTP) w/ high temp ducting
- 13" Coleman 2 piece rotors in rear with custom made caliper relocation brackets (fabbed by Bruce / ac427cobra on SVTP)
- Taylor Battery Relocation Kit in trunk
- 18" X 10" CCW Wheels w/ BFG R1 Slicks
- Mocal Oil Pump & Differential Cooler Set-up (installed by the late Bob "Mondo" Purcell of CE Racing in Milford, MA)
- MGW Shifter w/ Custom 1 of kind handle
- Front & Rear Tow Hooks
- Coolant, Power Steering Fluid & Brake Fluid completely flushed less than 2 months ago

This car has been featured in 'Hemmings Muscle Machines' magazine along with 2 calendars and 2 SVT posters.

The car needs nothing, unless a radio & speakers is really important to you. It's a clean & clear title and can be registered legally in MA.

P5300037.jpg

P4250012.jpg

P4250008.jpg

P4250004.jpg

20090601_CMR_WGI_GR3_8285.jpg

Picture058.jpg

20090923_BMW_WGI_GRP1_3257.jpg

65235.jpg

Last edited:

ff500

Established Member
Hi Steve, I sent a pm as well I don't know if it went through. I would love to come and take a look at the car.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
Awsome car! Glad to see its a R in action, Not a garage queen, Bump for you sir!

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Nice car man. The best thing about it is that it can be legally registered for street driving as well as kicking ass at the track! GLWS!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'm telling everyone it's a fake!!! hahaha:banana::banana::banana:

I've been telling people it's a fake for years. Everybody knows that the "R" didn't come with a radio!:poke:

Wow, you guys are playing dirty now :lol: :poke:

I guess it's a good thing I didnt get the parts list for A/C off an Aussie Falcon :poke:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^You guys are hilarious and good luck with a quick sale. If I didn't care about a back seat at all it's what I'd have now. (couldn't put one in either)

LILBLKSNAKE

Village Idiot
Established Member
If I go Sunday.. I know I can beat it.. Oh wait, I don't have to worry anymore.. I'm a vert and now in a diff class .. Oh... too bad so sad to ED havin to lose to you. :pepper:

I should put my COBRA bumpers on the vert and bribe people to not vote for Joe!!!

And a bump for a sweet car, good luck with the sale, I know alot of us wish we had the cash!!!

Users who are viewing this thread