2000 Cobra R for sale ( No 162 of 300)

JoeJ

Established Member
I am thinking about selling my 2000 Cobra R. It has been a great car that I have had so much fun with. However, since I now how a 2012 Boss302S which I use for open track, I really need to cut down on the number of cars that I have.

If anyone is interested please contact me on my cell phone at 713-899-2510. I will attempt to attach a build list for the car. It is in great shape.

Joe

View attachment Ford 2000 SVT Mustang Cobra R for Sale.pdf

Last edited:

JoeJ

Established Member
Will reduce price for someone who runs open track

My 2000 Cobra R is a really good open track car and if I can find someone who wants to open track the car, I would reduce the price to $35000. I also have all the original parts if they want to put it back stock.

scottmartin

lets get ready to rumble!
Established Member

I should have never read this thread. This is tempting. Spring is just around the corner and ......... Scott

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Good luck selling it Joe. It has been a great vehicle for you and well sorted. I can't say I blame you. Looking forward to seeing everyone at TWS in a few weeks.

tom

JoeJ

Established Member
The cage is welded in the car but it would be easy to remove with welding torch. The bars do no go through the dash. The interior was kept intact except for the back seat delete panel.

gfcobra04

Established Member
Premium Member
I should have never read this thread. This is tempting. Spring is just around the corner and ......... Scott
Scott did you start missing your 00R the day after I purchased it. You have been in that car you know how well it is shorted out. Would be good to see you in an 00R again, just do it.
Gary

JoeJ

Established Member
I have sold my 2000 Cobra R #162 of 300. I will really miss that car as I had so much fun with it. It is going to someone who will use it as it was designed.

tomshep

Another R Addict
Established Member
Joe, that was a great car that served you well. I understand it is hard, but also must happen. What state is it going to?

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread