2000 Black Lightning

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
Priorities have changed, so I am putting the Lightning up for sale...Just trying to get a feel.
2000 black Ford Lightning 103k miles
Gray Suede/Black Leather interior (flawless aside from wear on bolsters on the suede just like every other Lightning on the planet)
Lowered 4 inches up front with Belltech 2" spindles/Belltech 2" springs
Lowered 6-7 inches in the back with Belltech flip kit/Belltech C-notch...Welded and bolted and painted with Belltech bumpstops
New Bilstein shocks up front to match drop and new Belltech shocks in the rear to match drop
Pioneer AVIC-F90BT in dash touch screen navigation/DVD system with voice recognition and phone and iPod controls (may take this out depending on price)
Air Raid CAI
Flowmaster catback
Smoked tail lights and third brake light
Tinted windows
"Halo" fog lights (They are installed but not hooked up yet)
Harley Davidson headlights/corner lights
Carriage Works black billet grille (not installed yet...In garage with all mounting hardware)
Radar detector hidden in upper center console (overhead has direction/temperature/etc)
Drilled/Slotted front rotors
Red painted front calipers
2002 REAL SVT wheels
Has every factory option...
-Tonneau cover
-Factory six-disc changer (works for original headunit which I have...Not new touch screen)
-Originally had tow package, but was removed since it could not be used with how low the truck is

Sure there is plenty more, but I'm just going off the top of my head.

Front bumper has quite a few rock chips on it and a little scuff on the underside which can't even be seen with how low it is.
Passenger side window button has to be pressed a little harder than normal to be used
Interior is flawless

Truck is in fantastic shape for its age and mileage

IMG_3846.jpg

P1010043.jpg

P1010044.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010432.jpg

Let's start the bids out at $12,000

Thanks for your interest,
-Tyler

Last edited:

M3xpress

Established Member
This thing is sick, I love the stance. My beater actually came from Buford.

Good luck with the sale. :rockon:

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
WAY sorry for huge delay in response. My instant E-mail notification of responses evidently did not work in the least. I rarely hop on here. For faster communication, please get in touch with me via E-mail... [email protected]

-Tyler

spazzyfry123

Oh Snap!
Established Member
how rough is the ride and what kind of clearance issues are there?

i have the same question, I am seriously interested.

The ride is firm and sporty, but for comparison...I am handicapped with spinal fusion among other things and I LOVE how it drives.
As far as clearance...It is a very low truck but I have not once been caught up on a speed bump. My drive way is very steep as well and I just take it at an angle with no problems...
Here's a shot for reference
P1010074.jpg

Any trades? '93 HATCH DSS 331 W/ T72 TURBO
Sorry, I am only interested in trades for something fair on gas.

This thing is sick, I love the stance. My beater actually came from Buford.

Good luck with the sale. :rockon:

Thanks, man!

what is the miles and would you be interested in $9500.00

Sorry, that is $2k below Blue Book...I am pretty firm on $12,000.

very clean truck would say goodluck wit sale but looks like it might be sold lol

Still here!

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
damn man, how far is buford, GA from the mississippi line? Im interested in this, thats one good looking truck

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
Hey man are you interested in any trades for mustangs? I have a mint heavily modded 95 mustang 5.0 for sale or trade I have a thread on few websites and here with full mod list details and tons of pics if your interested let me kno I want to trade my mustang for a lightning I can daily drive so let me kno

Users who are viewing this thread