2000 Audi S4 Stage 3 (K04 turbos) in NM

Mr Incredible

Established Member
love these s4's. GLWS

Thanks man! I've really enjoyed mine, but I do this about once a year, as you can see by my signature. I'm bored and ready to move on.

Fuel injectors and pump are upgraded so it's ready for some meth, bigger turbos and more boost... or E85!

wan2play

Established Member
Ive owned quite a few Stage 3 S4s...For as many unresolved issues the car has, this is a steep price. Have you done a leakdown test?

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Ive owned quite a few Stage 3 S4s...For as many unresolved issues the car has, this is a steep price. Have you done a leakdown test?

Yep. All cylinders are +/- 5psi. If anyone is really interested feel free to shoot me an offer. I am willing to negotiate.

dmichaels

Established Member
$8500 sounds about right to me, I sold a 2002 Stage "2+" S4 last year for about $10k. It had 100,000k miles. Had no issues to speak of aside from the blinker was sporadic in working, but the stage III setup is pricey!

Good luck with sale, I'll always have a soft spot for B5 S4's. Such a sleeper... had a blast in mine, but happy to be in something newer and (for me) faster.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Stage 3 S4s typically make right around 400awhp. Meth or E85 will get you into mid-400's. I had it road tuned with about a dozen logs back and forth to the tuner so I don't know exactly where it's at. AWD dynos are hard to come by around here.

Mr Incredible

Established Member
Update: In an attempt to solve the rough idle issue I started looking through the emissions system and found a faulty check valve. I have replaced all check valves in the system and it is humming like a sewing machine at idle now. I went ahead and ordered the rest of the emissions hoses (spider hose) with new upgraded 4 layer silicone hoses that should be here this week just in case any of those are on the way out.

Users who are viewing this thread