$200,000 Supra?? What a tool...

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Found this random video...horrible quality, but this dude just reminds me of someone from Jersey Shore. My favorite is his comment he left for the first guy to "dislike" his video lol

Claims to be the 13th fastest supra in the country hahaha

chode_zpsae3d0c08.jpg

[youtube_browser]q3Dp8LNzsWU[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
Thread title is accurate.

But that supra is pretty sick. Just not $200k sick.

At the 3:30 mark the guy just cruises constantly at around 4k RPM lol.

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
decided to leave love for them:

" These tools can afford a "$200,000" supra and "$22,000" watches yet they talk like prepubescent teens, can't hold a video camera to save their life, films with a potato, can't do anything about that balding problem, AND seeks approval on youtube?
That's cute. "

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
decided to leave love for them:

" These tools can afford a "$200,000" supra and "$22,000" watches yet they talk like prepubescent teens, can't hold a video camera to save their life, films with a potato, can't do anything about that balding problem, AND seeks approval on youtube?
That's cute. "

bahaha i expected nothing less from SVTP :pop:

LSWon00

ATC ZTL
Established Member
He's the GM at some Toyota dealership. Click on the video to go to the YouTube page and then click on his user names. His video's include one of his Toyota commercials for his dealership. I say we start calling the dealership and asking about the awesome $200K Supra and his $22,000 Rolex.

I don't know too many car dealership GMs that make enough to drop $22K on a wrist watch. Maybe its a $7K Rolex Daytona bought used but not $22K.

Here's the dealership commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlBEd4pJ1-U&list=UUpHvYLWMXkJmIFcCE9Q3hiA&index=8&feature=plcp

http://www.riveroakstoyota.com/

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
He's the GM at some Toyota dealership. Click on the video to go to the YouTube page and then click on his user names. His video's include one of his Toyota commercials for his dealership. I say we start calling the dealership and asking about the awesome $200K Supra and his $22,000 Rolex.

I don't know too many car dealership GMs that make enough to drom $22K on a wrist watch. Maybe its a $7K Rolex Daytona bought used but not $22K.

Here's the dealership commercial:
River Oaks Toyota Beau Hayes General Manager & Pri - YouTube

River Oaks Toyota/Scion | Toyota Dealer | Calumet City, Illinois

Perhaps he received discounted prices and labor?

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
I added

"Thumbs down for a douche bag. You are a complete tool, and your car blows just as hard as you do.
Btw. I drive a Durango with 173k miles. You don't need to be rich to recognize stupidity."

People like that really hit a nerve.

Adiabatik

Banned
LOL @ thinking your fake street-kart bought Rolex is the real thing :rollseyes

Dude is a master at douchebaggery

Last

Established Member
I can't respect anyone that includes the price-tag when trying to belittle someone. $200,000 anything Japanese is a ripoff.

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member
Stupid is, stupid does... Anytime you gotta drop numbers to be impressive then you already lost. And $200K my ass I'll spend another $20k on my FRC make the same HP and be faster.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I have owned a rolex or two (All used).... Let me tell you if you have a 22k Daytona it better have some serious bling or done by these guys http://www.blackoutconcept.com/en/ Thinking about sending my Swiss Army off to them as a test run before buying another rolex to send to them... This guy is an over zealous douche.....

Users who are viewing this thread