20 lbs boost gauge?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Established Member
Here's the one I installed in the column pod. Doesn't match the dash that well, but it works great and it's 20 lbs. I was more interested in function that looks.

Dana

Smrgol

I like the Autometer Phantoms. They have a 20 PSI/30 in. HG boost/vacuum gauge, P/N 5701. They match up nicely with the faces on the instrument panel. With the green bulb condoms on they look nice at night too.

forced03

Established Member
They look like the Lunar series. I like the way they look the best but I want my boost gauge to max out at 20psi and not 30. I still have stock pulleys, so the needle will barely move and be hard to read on a 30psi gauge.

I also like the Ford racing gauge, but I want to get fuel pressure too and i think they only come in mechanical which I don't think i want to mess with. Are the mechanical more accurate, more steady?

kj385

Established Member
What color does the Ford one light up at night with??

It has a white back light that shines in round the sides. It's an Autometer gage made with a ford racing face. But I guess you could get green bulb or something for it.

temjin9876

Bringer of Destruction!
Established Member
i am sorry to dig this thread up but why is his image of the gauges now my old 98 cobra?

coleman

Established Member
i think someone updated the forum software & somehow the pictures weren't maintained... all old threads have incorrect pics.

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
All of the old threds have incorrect pics. I was looking at OLD threds doing searches and there were pics of other cars, WOMEN, personal pics .... really out of place lol

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
I noticed that too. The Bassani Header install doc is now a picture of a car driving in a thunderstorm. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread