20" Chrome Reps w/Tires

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Thinking about going a different route on wheels for next years show season. Therefore, I am seriously considering selling my 20” chrome reps that have less than 500 miles on the wheels and tires. The wheels are like new as are the 295X40 Falken Ziex S/T tires. (They have only been rained on once!) Is there any interest out there in purchasing these for say $1100. (plus shipping)? Present cost new is 1529. (w/**itty tires) + 200 shipping from factory reproductions. Here are some pics.

PictureTrail - Gallery

These pics were just taken at a show on 12/12/09

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
have you sold them yet

Well, sams99lightning from MI wants them. However, I'm running into too many complications/hassles/costs issues in shipping the damn things! So, if someone local, who can pick them up does not offer to buy them.. I'm just going to keep them for another show season or so.

My only reason to change to chrome 18's in place of the 20's is that I'm getting custom ghost flames painted on the truck this winter and IMO the larger wheels have a tendency to distract from the custom paint. Not that big a deal..and it's probably just my imagination anyway.:-D

Anyway, if anyone in GA is interested in them and can pick up.. they are still available. Otherwise, I'm just not shipping them and they end up looking like chopped liver when they arrive and then I have to go thru that hassle! They are off the truck now and in the basement until spring so there is plenty of time.

Thanks for the offers, guys..and Merry Christmas!! :beer:

sams99lightning

BOOSTED!!!
Established Member
man i really wish ups wasnt so exspensive i want these things so bad. wish u lived closer. i guess thats life lol, i hope whoever gets them enjoys em. good luck with the sale! thanks for checkin with all them shipping companys for me Ed.

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Thanks for the offers guys. The deal on the TF18's that were going to replace them fell thru so I decided I better keep these. I will probably end up getting some custom 18" TF wheels as they are really the only ones that I like any better than the reps.

Users who are viewing this thread