20 - 160mph in a stock C6 Z06

venomws6

Established Member
Like I said before Congrats man you did a great choice.

How many miles on the car??? and plans???? Do you think your old Cobra was faster by a lot than ZO6???

I just drove my Friend 07 ZO6 with Full exhaust/intake and tune let me tell
you'll love it even more with these mods:rockon::rockon:
And dont let me even speak about my other friend' cammed ZO6 I always hate my car when I drive those.

keep the vid coming and be safe, :thumbsup:

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
wow. that was fast. Looks like Chris' fatass didn't slow you down much :D

A5295

Four Eyed
Established Member
Nice vid... maybe Im just a dumbass, but tell me - how did you get it to say "Evil has started" on the dash? That was particularly badass, haha

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Having logged many hours as co-pilot (and a few as pilot in command) in Lankhoss' Z06 - here is a little write up I did with my driving impressions.

Its performance capabilities are exceptional. The acceleration, tremendous. The immense g-force produced at the explosive onset of wide open throttle may actually render an unsuspecting passenger temporarily unconcious. However, despite the violent and barbaric description, the Z06 remains exquisitly poised and composed. It's quite a ride, and chicks dig it, or well - they should. :D

KsE

Established Member
Like I said before Congrats man you did a great choice.

How many miles on the car??? and plans???? Do you think your old Cobra was faster by a lot than ZO6???

I just drove my Friend 07 ZO6 with Full exhaust/intake and tune let me tell
you'll love it even more with these mods:rockon::rockon:
And dont let me even speak about my other friend' cammed ZO6 I always hate my car when I drive those.

keep the vid coming and be safe, :thumbsup:

4300 on it when I purchased the car....its got about 7k on it since I got a hold of it... Planning on doing full exhuast/cam/head work and some spray for good measure!
as for cobra it was faster from redlight to redlight, anything over 100mph and the Z would be neck and neck with.... All around I like it much more than the cobra....the looks of the car alone are just awesome!
btw your car must make a modded c6z feel like a lame duck...

venomws6

Established Member
4300 on it when I purchased the car....its got about 7k on it since I got a hold of it... Planning on doing full exhuast/cam/head work and some spray for good measure!
as for cobra it was faster from redlight to redlight, anything over 100mph and the Z would be neck and neck with.... All around I like it much more than the cobra....the looks of the car alone are just awesome!
btw your car must make a modded c6z feel like a lame duck...

Lame duck :lol1::lol1:

I still would rather have cammed C6 ZO6 Than 700rwhp 01 ZO6 :rockon::rockon:

with the right Full exhaust/cam/head work 600+rwhp shouldnt be a probelm

check TSP LS7R or LS7S Cam with thire LS7 PRC Heads they made 605rwhp with great idle and drivebility :bowdown:

Talk to Trevor tell him Hussam Send you. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread