20" 01-02 Chrome Replicas

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up who's in the market for a set; I was on Ebay today and found seller offering them. I'm not affiliated with the seller in any way, nor have I ever delt with them before, so I cannot vouch for them at all; just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone looking for some. I know they come and go. Again, I'm not promoting these guys at all, just thought I'd the fellow SVTP brothers know in case anybody was looking for some

:beer:
BT.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
How's the truck? FFS

Great, Transmission built like a brick sh!t house too.

I'm doing everything I can not to spend any more $$ until the end of the year when the tax return comes, but I'm dying to call you guys b/c I'm going built and I need to get the check list going with you, but I know if I call you now, my bank account will kill me:lol:

But believe me, it's going down soon, so you will be hearing from me:rockon::rockon:

BT

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I agree! I just recently got a set (used) on ebay and love them! I had been looking for some (new or used) for quite some time.

I replaced the 285/50 G/Y's that came on them with some 295/40 Falken Tires and they look much better. The 50's are way too tall...and heavy!!

100_0302_edited.jpg

69stang

Experienced Lurker
Established Member
Hey Ed, gorgeous truck btw :rockon: did you notice any ill effects from the larger heavier wheel?

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
Hey Ed, gorgeous truck btw :rockon: did you notice any ill effects from the larger heavier wheel?

None whatsoever with the 295/40's. Could tell a big difference with the 285/50's that came on the wheels...not only in rolling mass but also the resulting braking! With the 295/40's though there is not much difference than the stock 18's and 295/45's in overall height.

69stang

Experienced Lurker
Established Member
sweet! thanks for the quick response. Those wheels seem to be harder and harder to get these days, hopefully they'll still be around once I finally scrounge up the money to pickup a set for myself:D

p.s. any other shots you feel like sharing?

Last edited:

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
sweet! thanks for the quick response. Those wheels seem to be harder and harder to get these days, hopefully they'll still be around once I finally scrounge up the money to pickup a set for myself:D

p.s. any other shots you feel like sharing?

From what I understand from the distributor this will likely be a last run on these wheels due to the demise of the L and resulting declining demand. They're made in China you know and distributed in Chino, CA!:-D

Anyway, here are a couple other "shots" per your request...thanks for the compliment!!

100_0049.jpg

100_0051.jpg

And, Engine Bay:coolman:

P4200004_edited.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread