2 week backorder for my FR500's

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
just called Bud at wheel replicas and there is a backorder on the 18x9 black FR500's with the machine finish lip that i ordered and they won't have them for two more weeks. this sucks cuz my tires will be getting to lubbock on monday and i was hoping to be able to have the new wheels and tires on and my current setup in the mail to the guys on the board that purchased them but i guess it is beyond my control.
does anyone know of a company with 4 of these in stock cuz if i could i'd like to get them asap, but if i have to wait i guess two weeks isn't all that bad
-tony

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
mustangtuning.com is who i originally ordered them from and they are backordered also
partshopper.com's website says they have them but i don't know so i am emailing them now then calling in the morning.......has anyone ever purchased from them?
-tony

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
yeah for now, the 18x10's will be ready around march and i'll pick up a set then

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
me too, i can't wait to get them....i really think they are gonna look mean as hell on a silver coupe, plus i havn't seen a silver coupe with the black fr500's yet so i'll be the guinea pig for ya'll......i'm confident they will really set the car off

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
actually i already have the tires ordered and they should get to my apartment sometime monday or tuesday

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
anyone else with suggestions for a place that might have them in stock?

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
oh for sure, just gonna take about 2 weeks from the looks of it

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
never mind......aparently the warehouse at crossroadzdirect.com didn't give matt (owner) a current status on the wheels and they don't have em. so i'm back to square one waiting 2 weeks :kaboom:

Last edited:

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
03 svtvenom said:
Are you talking about the new deep dish ones? If so I want them bad!!! :mj:

i'm not sure if they are gonna be deep dish, i just talked to Bud and he said he was working on them.......we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread