2 VIP Owners L.A. Clippers Tickets

GoldRush54

Established Member
I have two tickets to the L.A. Clippers that my sister was given personally by the owner of the Clippers. I really wanted to go see Blake Griffin play but due to work I can not go..These 2 tickets are very legit and if somebody would like to maybe trade parts for them i have an 02 lightning or cash...Please email offers as these wont last long....the owner told my sister these are the best seats in the house:banana:

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Might want to be careful selling these.... I get them to one of the big sports venues in town and it'd be a big insult to sell them instead of using them. Would not likely get them any more.

GoldRush54

Established Member
Trust me I would love to use them if i could. I just dont want to see them go to waste and I figured if there were any die hard Clippers fans on this site that I would give them the opprtunity to see there team play!

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Trust me I would love to use them if i could. I just dont want to see them go to waste and I figured if there were any die hard Clippers fans on this site that I would give them the opprtunity to see there team play!

Oh I understand, I didn't emphasize that my contact would be upset that I sold them. Giving them away would be a better idea. It's kinda frowned upon to sell comped tickets, that's all.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I have no idea how much they go for so I'm not sure what to offer, P.M me your asking price then.

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Might want to be careful selling these.... I get them to one of the big sports venues in town and it'd be a big insult to sell them instead of using them. Would not likely get them any more.

Oh I understand, I didn't emphasize that my contact would be upset that I sold them. Giving them away would be a better idea. It's kinda frowned upon to sell comped tickets, that's all.

+1000000000000000

But hey people gotta make a quick buck sometimes...

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
this is the eqivilent of you giving someone a christmas gift, them selling it for cash and you finding out about it. no they didnt do anything wrong but...

eddyroxx

Established Member
i think people are getting confused. the owner isnt going to find out if you give these away or not. these tickets are for the best available seat for that game, basically you get the best empty seats they have that night

Users who are viewing this thread