2 skylines on the highway today

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
Well for the first time I got to see 2 skylines today, but they werent driving they were being transported. 1 of them was a R33 or R32 and the other was a black R34 they are nice looking cars. Hopefully they make it out to gainsville and we find out what they can run at the track. :coolman:

Mach170

evangelist
Established Member
PSI87 said:
Jimmy has a R32 or 33 Silver Skyline out of Gainesville, one of them might have been his.

The older R33 I think it was was white. Has Jimmy ever ran it at the track? What did it run?

PSI87

Banned
Mach170 said:
The older R33 I think it was was white. Has Jimmy ever ran it at the track? What did it run?

No idea. I've got a friend in Tampa with a built Skyline. To my knowledge he hasn't taken it to the track but my understanding is at low boost he was even with a modded FGT. I've got the video somewhere...

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
This kid around my town has one. He had a fully built 240 that was orange and had just about every possible mod done to it (of course daddy paid for all of it) but he recently sold that for a white r34 straight from japan, still a right hand driver too (that daddy paid for again)

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
MarcInJapan said:
I wish I could see two mustangs in one day.

I see about 200 skylines every freaking day.

Do you have your Cobra in Japan with you? I could imagine that would turn a lot of heads over there...

Mario93

Established Member
VenomGTX said:
Do you have your Cobra in Japan with you? I could imagine that would turn a lot of heads over there...
+1 imo they would pay alot of cash for one over there. I was in Germany in 91 and my buddy sold his 70 SS Chevelle L-78 396 for 25,000 to some rich euro trash.

Marc

Established Member
Okinawa has some weird import rules. Unless your car is OLDER than a 1976 you are subject to their emissions, taxes, and import fees. I got 2 quotes to bring it over here...$5-$8K. The military would of shipped it FREE, but I would of been liable for the rest. I chose to store it at Gov't expense. So it sits in a garaged facility for the next 2 1/2 years. Otherwise, I guarantee I would of bought it here. I have only seen one cobra since I have been here. I was a mid 90s if I remember right. They wanted $12K for it. I imagine if I had my 04 here and decided to sell, I could of got some good money for it.

SHOspazz92

Established Member
MarcInJapan said:
I wish I could see two mustangs in one day.

I see about 200 skylines every freaking day.

I feel your Pain Man!

Uhh, I mean Cheif...Sir! AHH!

Dont tell my Supervisor. :-D

-Sam

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread