$2 Shipping for limited time!

Evenflow

Established Member
Ahh I can't wait any longer Scott.

Guess this is normal for the first time a person will be ordering their first real detail order :banana:

Juiced-03

Established Member
You should at least carry UPP Scott. Autogeek no longer carries 4*. I read something about 4* being bought out? I hope not, that's my favorite sealant.

Scott P

Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
You should at least carry UPP Scott. Autogeek no longer carries 4*. I read something about 4* being bought out? I hope not, that's my favorite sealant.

Four Star wasn't bought out. David B and David O of Autopia fame have the exclusive distribution rights. It was simply a business decision made by the folks at FS.

As far as me carrying it, I haven't been contacted yet by anyone at FS or by either David B or David O.

Evenflow

Established Member
Scott I gave ya a call today around 4:16 EST, no one picked up though? Wanna catch the $2 shipping in time for some SSR2.5, and 2 of the polishing towels.

texaswrx

Established Member
Evenflow said:
Scott I gave ya a call today around 4:16 EST, no one picked up though? Wanna catch the $2 shipping in time for some SSR2.5, and 2 of the polishing towels.
I caught him around noonish our time (central).

Scott P

Established Member
Evenflow said:

If nobody picks up, I most likely am away from the phone. Leave a message. That's why I have a machine. I think it takes six rings to pick up. I was out delivering my orders for the day. At least you got through later. :)

Evenflow

Established Member
Scott P said:
If nobody picks up, I most likely am away from the phone. Leave a message. That's why I have a machine. I think it takes six rings to pick up. I was out delivering my orders for the day. At least you got through later. :)

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread