$2 Shipping for limited time!

Scott P

Established Member
$2 Shipping for limited time! - Ends 5/5/06!

It's spring and everyone is itching to get back into detailing. For a limited time, all orders will ship for only $2! You can even use your SVT discount with this sale. Remember, you do have to call me with your order to get your discount.

The sale ends 5/5/06!

Last edited:

Evenflow

Established Member
First off, your the man scott :beer:

Second off, I will be giving you a call (or vice versa since ill be assraped on phone charges to TX) within the next couple of weeks.

BUT....the Red Sox are pretty much owning right now. 6-1 baby :banana:

Last edited:

Scott P

Established Member
I'm watching the Sox get beat 5-0 in the second right now...:)

And get a cell phone for long distance or even a place like onesuite.com for $0.03 per mintue. :)

Evenflow

Established Member
Scott P said:
I'm watching the Sox get beat 5-0 in the second right now...:)

And get a cell phone for long distance or even a place like onesuite.com for $0.03 per mintue. :)

Yea wells is pretty dead to me.

Anyways, I can always use my room phone here at college. Never thought of that :coolman:

ninee3cobra

#2088 Snake
Established Member
hopefully i can cough up some money and buy more than just one thing, which im planning on doing

pj_rage

Mustang Enthusiast
Established Member
That is great of you Scott. I'm glad I waited! Just let us know when the warehouse sale starts up and then it's open season :banana:

Evenflow

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
;-) Bryan you forgot to mention Wal-Mart :lol:

And Advance Auto Parts. Just got back from there and saw 3/4 of those products there. Ill stick with SMP :coolman:

Scott P

Established Member
For those of you waiting for the warehouse sale, le me just give you a inor sneak preview of what will be included. It's just a little sale to clear out some stuff I have larger quantities of on the shelves. Not everything I carry will be on sale.

To be included -

All my remaining Four Star Ultimate stuff. This will probably be 40% off. I don't know if I wil be carrying it in the future.

My remaining tufted foam pads from Lake Country. They come in sizes for a 6 inch and 7 inch (rotary) backing plate.
Random Clearkote stuff
Random Poorboy's stuff, even in gallons
some microfiber towels

I should have the list posted this evening. Some discount and shipping special restrictions may apply.

texaswrx

Established Member
Scott P said:
For those of you waiting for the warehouse sale, le me just give you a inor sneak preview of what will be included. It's just a little sale to clear out some stuff I have larger quantities of on the shelves. Not everything I carry will be on sale.

To be included -

All my remaining Four Star Ultimate stuff. This will probably be 40% off. I don't know if I wil be carrying it in the future.

My remaining tufted foam pads from Lake Country. They come in sizes for a 6 inch and 7 inch (rotary) backing plate.
Random Clearkote stuff
Random Poorboy's stuff, even in gallons
some microfiber towels

I should have the list posted this evening. Some discount and shipping special restrictions may apply.
Excellent. I could use some more PB goodies. I need to place a third order and give some of the items to my dad. I am sold on the ease of use of the PB proucts, and the results. Thanks again Scott.

John in Pearland

Users who are viewing this thread