2 races in as many nights!

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
I used to post a few kills in here but I just can't get many people to race me anymore. Well the last 2 days I have gotten pretty lucky and found a couple people to race. First,I'm driving through town the other day,minding my own business, (even got the music down and the windows up) and I see a yellow brick runing up on my ass on one side and a dark blue thing on the other. Both coming right up to me. The blue thing is a new neon with some crazy *** driving and the yellow brick is... a new aztek!! So I tried not to pay attention to either of them cause I have never seen a fast version of either of these vehicles. The aztek is on my left side and they're are 3 or 4 pretty girls in it yelling at me and honking and shit. I pretended I couldn't even hear them cause I had the window up but they were right next to me. So I rolled it down and they are yelling at me asking is I had a 4 cylinder and all this stupid nonsense and I just laughed and the neon dude was bouncing his junk off the rev limiter the whole time,so I just gave in and told em lets go. It was absolutely clear at the light and for a good quarter mile and I figured I didn't even need a clean launch so when it turned green I smoked the Kumho's and after I finally grabbed it was a slaughter. I tore apart both of those vehicles too easily. So the next night me and three other people were in the car,hunting for rice at about 1:30 or so in the morning and we get to a light facing uphill. I'm in the left lane and in the right is a ricer civic and behind him is a CRX of the same breed. Well I'm sitting at the light staring at the fella in the Civic and he wouldn't even look my way. Granted I started it this time but I still thought he would at least acknowledge me. I even through in a minivan rev in homage to everyone here where I first heard of it and still no notice from the hot rod honda. So we leave the light slow and he speeds up and slows down and I just stayed in the left lane right next to him. After about half a mile he stepped into it. He's all the way in the throttle and I'm about half throttle in 3rd gear and he can't even come close to shaking me. Needless to say after just a little bit I downshifted to 2nd and ruined him. You could almost hear him crying over the sound of his swarm of bumble bees exhaust. All in a nights work I guess. Damn that was long but then again it's been a long time.:-D

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Hey, what's wrong w/ 4 cylinders? Nevermind...lol :-D

Seriously, GOOD KILLS!

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Originally posted by Cullen Wharton
No offense - zzzzzer... Just kind of partial to V8's.....:-D
...lol Its cool - none taken. Heck, I'm partial to V-8's and the closest thing I have to one sits in an unopened can in the fridge!! :-D Who doesn't love the power behind that engine?

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Yeah I couldn't believe that either. But I just couldn't resist. Even if it was an Asstek. Those skeezers probably don't think it was a 4 cylinder anymore. Oh well, it was mucho fun.

Users who are viewing this thread