2 Owner Teal '93 Cobra - SoCal

Dr Evil

Established Member
I have owned this Cobra for 4 years and am the second owner. The car is in very good condition mechanically and shows really well although it is not a show car. The front bumper is slightly faded and has holes for the factory license plate frame that I removed but never got around to fixing. Paint is original with fender tags etc in place. The car looks very good and gets thumbs up all the time.

Over the last several years I have replaced the alternator, battery and radiator. Previous owner had all records of servicing the car since new at a Ford dealer (yes I have these) and had just put in a new clutch. The only modifications are Koni yellows (less than 2,000 miles), H&R sports and a set of CARB approved MAC shorty headers.

This car is not a beat up ragged out twisted up fox body but rather a driver quality well cared for example of ~92k miles. The original owner was an older gentlemen and I am in my mid 30's and have daily driven this car for the last four years (this was my HS dream car). This car has been great and I would not hesitate to drive it anywhere.

I have the owner’s manual etc but not the svt certificate. The car is cobra #3456. I will be moving and want to sell the car relatively quickly...how about $8,900 Firm. Contact me via PM or on my cell 949.355.3606. Sorry but I am not interested in trades.
The car is located in Dana Point, CA which is about halfway between LA and San Diego. Here are a few pictures. Thanks for looking.

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited:

1320Pro

Established Member
Nice car. Wish I was ready to buy. I don't think you will have this long at that price.

Users who are viewing this thread