2 New PB and new N/A Record!

Fooln Ya

Established Member
My dad and I made it back to VMP last night for the Street Wars and TnT event. We also invited another 3.7 guy from MD who claimed to be the n/a king with a 12.77 time, auto car, with less mods then me or dad.

Well, most of the guys on other forums were skeptical of the claims, and the videos he had posted. After last night, well, ya'll will see the runs. He claims he was spinning soooo bad, that's why he was running 13.20's all night. The vid shows otherwise.

Also, his car weighed 3500#, dads was 3525#, and mine was 3555#, with drivers, fwiw.

We did not get dad's first/best pass on video because my brother had not shown up yet, and I was in the lanes with dad. But the new n/a record for our cars is now a 12.63 @ 108.86mph. I'm #2 now with a 12.71 @ 109.5mph. I'm skeptical of my trap, as most of the night I was 106-107mph, but taking what the slip says! :banana:

Here's a quick vid I threw together last night. 4am after the 2hr drive, so cut me some slack. No music either because I can't figure out how to add songs while keeping the vid viewable from mobile devices. :poke:

2011-2012 3.7l v6 Mustangs-Battle of n/a Kings - YouTube

19935.slow

Established Member
That's great! I love these cars. My friend has one with gears and bolt ons, more fun then my h/c ls1!:beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
I didn't know DJ Pauly D from the Jersey Shore drove a V6 mustang. :-D

That is the same thing we thought when we first saw him!

Thanks guys, I'm the OP's dad and owner of the Race Red 3.7!! :beer:

We had a fun night for sure. Drag racing with family and friends, doesn't get much better than that!!

Fooln Ya

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments guys! We're trying to do a lot with a little, and doing pretty well if I say so myself!

31mpg on the way to the track, slap on the slicks and run 12.71, then get 29mpg on the way while playing with a buddies Genesis and the blue c6 from the vid (just for s&g's). Cant ask too much more than that for what I have in the car! :D

Users who are viewing this thread