2 new AFCO H/E's with fans

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
These are around 2 years old and need some type of wiring upgrade but it's been so long I cannot remember. If you search for the thread on here it's a simple upgrade.

Qty 2

H/e with 10" fans

H/e with 10" fans

$650 shipped

$600 picked up

Thanks

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^I'll ship for $600 in Cont. U.S

Basic search cheapest I found was $769.....

Prices are firm now. If they don't sell they're going on ebay. If they don't sell for at least this I'll hold onto them for longer.

08Eleanor

Established Member
FWIW, this is likely the older version that was setup using a single relay and single fuse.

They had quite a few meltdowns of the harnesses, so they upgraded it to dual relays and dual fuses with upgraded wiring.

I got mine replaced for free by afco, but I believe they charge $200+ for the harness (I know because I just called to get a replacement relay and they wouldn't sell me just the relay, so I found it on an electronics site for $3 ea)

You can do the wiring yourself, or buy another kits harness, like from revan racing, or stick with the single setup until it fails, if it ever does.

Does this come with any harness or just the h/e w fans mounted?

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Is this the second generation pro series?

See below.

FWIW, this is likely the older version that was setup using a single relay and single fuse.

They had quite a few meltdowns of the harnesses, so they upgraded it to dual relays and dual fuses with upgraded wiring.

I got mine replaced for free by afco, but I believe they charge $200+ for the harness (I know because I just called to get a replacement relay and they wouldn't sell me just the relay, so I found it on an electronics site for $3 ea)

You can do the wiring yourself, or buy another kits harness, like from revan racing, or stick with the single setup until it fails, if it ever does.

Does this come with any harness or just the h/e w fans mounted?

Kits already have the dual harness part number in them which is 80086.;-)

Thanks,
Brinan

RIO RED SNAKE

4:10's = The Suck
Established Member
Hi, I'll take the other one but ur pm inbox is full. Send me your paypal I'll send the money. Thanks

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^Sorry it's filling up quick and I'll shoot you a pm also.

Thanks
Brian

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I have 1 of these left....Shoot me a pm if interested or post in here.

Thanks

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Had one left but I'll be keeping it for a while since it didn't sell.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread