2 Must see vids!

J15BIG

Established Member
hey that drunk chick vid happened like 10 minutes from my house. what a dumb biatch

boostaholic

Mile High
Established Member
Originally posted by WireEater
How much HP is that truck pushing?
497whp and 475wtq :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: 6.0 with a t76 and a lil n2o, ran high 10's at scribner in nebraska. Badass truck but too much money for me.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
would you guys have done the same to the drunk girl.....?

the kids were dueche bags.....just call the cops and leave....
no need to sit and just wait for someone to crash.....what ****
then they say lets talk trash to him????

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
wow its official, u are the 4th person to post a thread for that drunk chick on this site ni the last 3 days.

anyway, the other vid is new to me. ive seen another vid with that truck in it and that thing can really haul some ass. fast ass truck!! Was that a GT with an '00 R wing??

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
What a stupid drunk girl. It's as good thing those guys did pull her over cuz she could have killed herself or someone else. but those guys didn't need to talk trash to her. Oh, and that truck is cool!

two-gun kid

Legion 510
Established Member
that truck sounds like a jet taking off when he floors it. chevy should take a good look at the truck before they make the next sport truck

Pushrods Rule

well atleast you people being complete moron's is 100% consistant.

now for the total ****ing idiots on this website (that would mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU) once again here is the link to the whole story.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110716&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

realizing how stupid most of you are i'll try and sum it up so you don't hurt yourselves try to read big words.

she almost hit us
we called the CHP
then turned on the camera
30 mins later she hit a gaurd rail, we acted polite and tried to talk her off the road
she drove off
we called the CHP AGAIN
then 10 mins later pulled over again, we tried the same approach and once again she drove off
we called the CHP AGAIN
10 mins after that she pulled over and I took her keys
she got pissed (understandably so) so i made fun of her drunk ass
She realized she had spare keys and drove off
we called the cops AGAIN
then we found a sharriff, flagged him down
then we called the CHP AGAIN
he pulled them over and 3 mins later the CHP show up
THE END

so, you ****ing fools, exactly how many times were we supposed to call the cops and be nice before some finally got her ass off the road?

this video was not made for people who lack common sense so everyone who is a member here PLEASE STOP WATCHING IT.

Thank you,
Chris

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Originally posted by Chris M
well atleast you people being complete moron's is 100% consistant.

now for the total ****ing idiots on this website (that would mean EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU) once again here is the link to the whole story.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110716&perpage=25&pagenumber=2

realizing how stupid most of you are i'll try and sum it up so you don't hurt yourselves try to read big words.

she almost hit us
we called the CHP
then turned on the camera
30 mins later she hit a gaurd rail, we acted polite and tried to talk her off the road
she drove off
we called the CHP AGAIN
then 10 mins later pulled over again, we tried the same approach and once again she drove off
we called the CHP AGAIN
10 mins after that she pulled over and I took her keys
she got pissed (understandably so) so i made fun of her drunk ass
She realized she had spare keys and drove off
we called the cops AGAIN
then we found a sharriff, flagged him down
then we called the CHP AGAIN
he pulled them over and 3 mins later the CHP show up
THE END

so, you ****ing fools, exactly how many times were we supposed to call the cops and be nice before some finally got her ass off the road?

this video was not made for people who lack common sense so everyone who is a member here PLEASE STOP WATCHING IT.

Thank you,
Chris

Why even bother to post a rebuttal to everyone's claims in this thread since we here are obviously incapable of comprehending how the information was provided? Why don't you take your shitty attitude elsewhere? For how the video was editted and posted I can't see the problem behind how people(seems like most think the samething about it) draw their own conclusions. Here's a thought, why not put in the whole story through out the vid next time if you want to be so damn sensitive on how people interpret the footage provided? :bored: :nono:

FordFreak

Established Member
I dont think they did anything wrong. Whats wrong with making fun of someone doing something illegal? Why are people worried about the girls feelings? I would have tied her up!! lol
GOOD JOB THERE CHRIS!
:beer:

whip

Established Member
I just wasted several minutes of my life watching that. That was like bad reality tv acting.....I guess thats why I stay out of the peoples republic of california....somebody should have just shot the ho

Pushrods Rule

Originally posted by Booyah
Why even bother to post a rebuttal to everyone's claims in this thread since we here are obviously incapable of comprehending how the information was provided? Why don't you take your shitty attitude elsewhere? For how the video was editted and posted I can't see the problem behind how people(seems like most think the samething about it) draw their own conclusions. Here's a thought, why not put in the whole story through out the vid next time if you want to be so damn sensitive on how people interpret the footage provided? :bored: :nono:

and how many MB would a video that long be? 35mb?
this video was made to show a few friends what crazy shit happend on our way home. of the 900 billion message boards it's been posted on now only about 3 of them are ignorant enough to actually come to the drunk bitch's defense.

plus i think the video pretty clearly shows us being calm and reasoning w/ her, then it tells you in plain english that we had called the cops 40 mins earlier. what more needs to be explained? :shrug:

Vanride69

west bound and down
Established Member
im tired of hearing about this stupid video already

shut_up.jpg

Originally posted by Chris M
and how many MB would a video that long be? 35mb?
this video was made to show a few friends what crazy shit happend on our way home. of the 900 billion message boards it's been posted on now only about 3 of them are ignorant enough to actually come to the drunk bitch's defense.

plus i think the video pretty clearly shows us being calm and reasoning w/ her, then it tells you in plain english that we had called the cops 40 mins earlier. what more needs to be explained? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread