2 Murcielagos & Gallardo vs 2003 Cobra

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Awesome runs! What are your mods OP? Those car's and the Ferrari's sound like sex, LOVE their sounds. Gallardo….. not soo much, still wouldn't mind owning one lol

Zemedici

Established Member
oh man, that's a race made in heaven, OP what do you have for power mods?

Great runs :beer:

97SaleenS281

Established Member
I'm interested to see what you have under the hood as well haha. This would have been nice if you were able to get it on camera for all of us to see :)

quad

Established Member
Insert *score another one for the good guys* picture!!!

Good shit OP.

Good idea!

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-bam-another-one-for-the-good-guys-39447f.jpg

4a7191a

Established Member
Truely an awesome experience you had there, I'm with alot of guys here that are thinking it. But I'm jealous. Lol

callmedoc

Boosted Meth Addict
Established Member
Nice kills....must have been fun.

I would assume it's an older Gallardo you raced and not the newer LP550-570 ones. The new ones are A LOT faster than the 1st gen Gallardo. They are faster than the old Murcielago (for sure faster than the non-LP Murcielago's). I've recently driven a 2013 Gallardo LP560-4 and 2014 LP 550-2 and they are MONSTERS past 110++. The E-gear also shifts faster than humanly possible...

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Man that sounds awesome! I wanna run with the bulls. You seriously need to roll around with the gopro mounted ready to catch all this action.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Thanks, yea that's probably a safe bet. The Superleggra I raced (my other thread) definitely seemed quite a bit faster.

I know, I know lol. I'm going to pick one up very soon.

I think I remember watching a video about the superleggera and it translates to "super light". That's probably why it was faster.

TheGovernment

Established Member
I've got a buddy with a newer Lp-570 and it's stupid fast. I've tried to race him for fun with my 08 (546hp wheels) and he beat me by 5-6 car lengths. It wasn't even close. Although I could take him in my Regal T pretty easily, I'd still take the lambo over any mustang lol

Jefe

Established Member
I ran across a Lambo this past weekend. Flipped a u-turn and followed chase. As Im coming up on him, he turns into an apartment complex :rolleyes:

Theres another in town that I want to play around with. Although he has 750hp more than me...1200TT Heffner kit on it. Over $100k in mods

[youtube_browser]tdqVWMQjkPw[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread