2 Lamborghini Aventadors Chase Each Other Near Rome

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
[youtube_browser]o7HanKiq6r8[/youtube_browser]

here's one reason to be rich. unless you like both colors, then i guess it's two reasons.

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
Nice ....., but this reminds me of the video released from Ferrari where 2 458s were chasing each other:dw:....not very original vid from Lambo:bored:

I will still take a 458 over this:coolman:

mustang_00

Established Member
how much are those going for???

:( the roads around here are way to fawked up to one something like that.

haha even if they weren't i couldn't afford it nor how much it would cost to maintenance one

mustang_00

Established Member
Nice ....., but this reminds me of the video released from Ferrari where 2 458s were chasing each other:dw:....not very original vid from Lambo:bored:

I will still take a 458 over this:coolman:

the other video posted could have been a hollywood movie all on it's own.

LedVenom281

Zoso
Established Member
Audi was the best thing to ever happen to Lamborghini. Some may disagree with this, but just look how far they've come since being bought by Audi and the cars that have followed. The Gallardo (All models), Concept Reventon, Concept Sesto Elemento, and now The Aventador. They took the lunacy and passion of Lamborghini and mixed it with the precision, engineering, simplicity of Audi, and the outcome is spectacular.

Really looking forward to the Gallardo's replacement in two years, which is already an amazing car. If the Aventador is any indication of the direction Lamborghini is going in, then the successor of the Gallardo will be nothing short of brilliant.

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Audi was the best thing to ever happen to Lamborghini. Some may disagree with this, but just look how far they've come since being bought by Audi and the cars that have followed. The Gallardo (All models), Concept Reventon, Concept Sesto Elemento, and now The Aventador. They took the lunacy and passion of Lamborghini and mixed it with the precision, engineering, simplicity of Audi, and the outcome is spectacular.

Really looking forward to the Gallardo's replacement in two years, which is already an amazing car. If the Aventador is any indication of the direction Lamborghini is going in, then the successor of the Gallardo will be nothing short of brilliant.

SPOT ON!!!!:rockon: I definitely agree 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread