2 Kills on way to work...

Drewstein

Established Member
I was getting on the freeway and some guy in a white stang thought he was going to take me out from our 40 roll that we were at. I mashed it when he did letting the truck downshift and do all the work. By the end of third he was 5 or more cars back.

Second was a z28. Low roll, I'd punch it when he did giving him the jump as the truck down shifted. Not more than a second after grabbing the lower gear did I have a car on him. I let off at 80 or so because no use putting a bus on him. I rolled down my window to the comment of "if I owned a truck, it would be that". Awsome guy and love the compliments. You should have seen his face when I told him I had a KB. :D He may have picked on the wrong truck...

Drewstein

Established Member
My power numbers are secret, but it's over 450rwhp. The camaro was an LS1, maybe a '97. And yes I drive a lightning. :)

Drewstein

Established Member
Originally posted by 69gt4speed
Nice power on the truck, amazing to see with that weight how they run so hard. :rockon:
Thanks, I'm running 14# on the KB right now, but I want to run more. The 4# lower and 3in upper are on it now. I still have the 6# lower and 2.75in upper sitting on the shelf, taunting me. But I hear from just about everyone that the rods can't handle much more even though I'm dyno tuned retardedly safe to avoid detonation.

RAZRS EDGE

Stay Humble
Established Member
Originally posted by Drewstein
My power numbers are secret, but it's over 450rwhp. The camaro was an LS1, maybe a '97. And yes I drive a lightning. :)
Nice kill!! Glad the driver was cool.

BTW...LS1's in F-Bodies didn't appear until 98' (not trying to be a smart ass, just letting ya know):thumbsup:

Drewstein

Established Member
Originally posted by RAZRS EDGE
Nice kill!! Glad the driver was cool.

BTW...LS1's in F-Bodies didn't appear until 98' (not trying to be a smart ass, just letting ya know):thumbsup:
Thanks, I knew it was early model by the tail lights being the clear over red, not the amber, red, clear combo.

I ran 12s with a 140 degree track temp in AZ. Truckn' nationals is Oct 23-25th and I'll have good weather times. Most likley just lower 12s though. Stock block sucks.

GoNSyco

Established Member
Whatever Drew, everyone here in Az know the truth about your truck...it's damn fast :rockon: . I think you can take Nick's Sy now. Not sure if you heard but his motor blew. Still haven't seen ya around here and we work about a mile apart.

Drewstein

Established Member
Originally posted by GoNSyco
I think you can take Nick's Sy now. Not sure if you heard but his motor blew. Still haven't seen ya around here and we work about a mile apart.
Yeah I forgot to talk shit being faster and all, :p I heard it blew and have been really thinking about investing in a block so I don't go through the same thing. Knowing Nick it will be running 10s or better soon though.

I also saw you not to long ago, you got the black Z06 rims now right?

GoNSyco

Established Member
He found it was a head gasket, nothing too big, just another pain for him. Wasn't me, my Sy still looks pretty stock other than the clear corners and battery cut-off switch in the tailgate. Didn't know there was a Sy around here other than mine???

Users who are viewing this thread