2 Kills - 458 Italia, and a "600WHP" Cobra

Dave5.0

Established Member
Had a VERY interesting day yesterday.

It was sunny out, a beautiful day. But only reached like 53 here in upstate NY.

On my lunch break I went out on our local parkway. Spotted a black Cobra, and he wanted to play as he was insanely revving the car as much as he could through traffic. It was LOUD.

We get an open stretch and it was game on. 35MPH, I downshifted to 2nd, and I heard him do the same. I counted to three with my fingers and we were off. I spun through 2nd and put a car on him, and then through third I put a bus. By 125, I had like 15 cars on him. He pulls up to me and claims 600 wheel which was NOT remotely true. I also didn't hear a blower, so I question if it was an 03/04.

Later yesterday night I run into a sleek brand new 458 Italia. GORGEOUS. It was black, with tinted windows. I was in love. At first, the guy didn't want to do anything. ):

Then, at an open stretch I hear him downshift. He gets a jump on me and keeps it halfway through 3rd because I was spinning a bit. At about 80, I go right around him and pulled maybe 5-6 cars by 120-130. It was a great race. The 458 sounded amazing.

Chosyn1

I'm your Huckleberry
Established Member
nice kills! what are your current mods? your sig says "coming" at the end which makes me think none of that is installed yet.:shrug:

Baysixx

Established Member
nice kills! what are your current mods? your sig says "coming" at the end which makes me think none of that is installed yet.:shrug:

I'm guessing he has everything in his sig and the meth is coming soon. Good kills op. It always feels good putting a hurting on someone that doesn't expect the outcome at all.

speed3

Established Member
Had a VERY interesting day yesterday.

It was sunny out, a beautiful day. But only reached like 53 here in upstate NY.

On my lunch break I went out on our local parkway. Spotted a black Cobra, and he wanted to play as he was insanely revving the car as much as he could through traffic. It was LOUD.

We get an open stretch and it was game on. 35MPH, I downshifted to 2nd, and I heard him do the same. I counted to three with my fingers and we were off. I spun through 2nd and put a car on him, and then through third I put a bus. By 125, I had like 15 cars on him. He pulls up to me and claims 600 wheel which was NOT remotely true. I also didn't hear a blower, so I question if it was an 03/04.

Later yesterday night I run into a sleek brand new 458 Italia. GORGEOUS. It was black, with tinted windows. I was in love. At first, the guy didn't want to do anything. ):

Then, at an open stretch I hear him downshift. He gets a jump on me and keeps it halfway through 3rd because I was spinning a bit. At about 80, I go right around him and pulled maybe 5-6 cars by 120-130. It was a great race. The 458 sounded amazing.

I call bs on the 458 kill. according to your sig you don't have those power mods on yet? you have all this money yet no gopro. This is why the kill section sucks.

intermatic

Established Member
I don't find the 458 kill hard to believe at all if I read the sig correctly as in exhaust & meth are coming but he already has the 5.3l engine with a 2.3 whipple

Dave5.0

Established Member
I call bs on the 458 kill. according to your sig you don't have those power mods on yet? you have all this money yet no gopro. This is why the kill section sucks.

LOL, idiot.

I have everything except the meth. Ditched the meth kit because Im going E85 in May.

The car made 727RWHP and 615RWTQ as it sits now on a hot summer day at 85+ degrees.

Ideally enough, I don't ride around with a Go Pro mounted to my car like an idiot.

speed3

Established Member
LOL, idiot.

I have everything except the meth. Ditched the meth kit because Im going E85 in May.

The car made 727RWHP and 615RWTQ as it sits now on a hot summer day at 85+ degrees.

Ideally enough, I don't ride around with a Go Pro mounted to my car like an idiot.

Don't get so butt hurt. Your sig confused multiple people cause of your shitty wording. I think typing street racing love stories makes you more of an idiot then an actual video.

Rct851

Established Member
Good kills

And what was so confusing about the mods? Some of y'all are hopeless

Dave5.0

Established Member
How many of these threads do you see with videos? 1 out of 20?

I raced these guys on the fly. What the hell was I supposed to do, whip out my cell phone and race with it?

Hopeless...

FivePointOmg

BOSS 302 #1853
Established Member
How many of these threads do you see with videos? 1 out of 20?

I raced these guys on the fly. What the hell was I supposed to do, whip out my cell phone and race with it?

Hopeless...

Bahaha seriously...But but but your signature only says this mod or that mod buuut Coyote GT's are all hype blah blah STFU.

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Nice kills. There is a GORGEOUS 458 here in Chapel Hill that sounds so orgasmic. It is this color:
Ferrari-458-Italia-burgundy-21.jpg

Dave5.0

Established Member
The 458 is a perfect car.

I'd trade my Coyote for one ANY DAY of the week. I don't care if it's slower.

Ill_W1N

Established Member
Good kill op, how much did livernois bend u over for the shortblock if u dont mind me asking? livernois seems about double/triple everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread