2 K-9's and 4 officers this week, WTF!

runsonboost

Established Member
Here in the Indy area in the past week or 2 there have been 2 K-9's killed and 4 officers wounded. The most serious of which happened last night when an officer attempted to stop a vehicle and was ambushed hit in the head and chest. One dog was hit by a supect while still in his kennel, the other was killed by police after attacking an officer during a gunfight. Been a crazy couple of weeks all over the country with these shooting sprees popping up. Both incidents here happened with the suspects having fully automatic rifles. One civilian was killed when a man opened fire outside of his ex-wifes house. One of the suspects killed himself, the other was killed by police. Be careful out there guys, shit appears to be hitting the fan all over.

P.S. the local papers chose to run the opening ceremony of the olympics over police officers being shot in the line of duty!

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
Here in the Indy area in the past week or 2 there have been 2 K-9's killed and 4 officers wounded. The most serious of which happened last night when an officer attempted to stop a vehicle and was ambushed hit in the head and chest. One dog was hit by a supect while still in his kennel, the other was killed by police after attacking an officer during a gunfight. Been a crazy couple of weeks all over the country with these shooting sprees popping up. Both incidents here happened with the suspects having fully automatic rifles. One civilian was killed when a man opened fire outside of his ex-wifes house. One of the suspects killed himself, the other was killed by police. Be careful out there guys, shit appears to be hitting the fan all over.

P.S. the local papers chose to run the opening ceremony of the olympics over police officers being shot in the line of duty!

Doesn't surprise me one bit about the papers. Be safe out there guys, don't get complacent

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
be safe out there fellow officers. remember to always be on your toes, the moment u let your guard down is the moment you get hurt.

perry2k12

Established Member
I'm about 20 miles from Indy. I was listening to the scanner when the shooting went down outside the guy's ex-wive's home. Pretty messed up stuff. This country seems to be going to war with itself.

badws6ta

God hates us all
Established Member
I'm about 20 miles from Indy. I was listening to the scanner when the shooting went down outside the guy's ex-wive's home. Pretty messed up stuff. This country seems to be going to war with itself.

We've had more shootings here this year than in a long time. It's mostly mopes shooting at each other though thank God.

Sprayed2v

Established Member
*removed by moderator - enjoy your SVTP sponsored vacation*

That's ****ed up alot. Cops are just people doing there job. Yea alot are power hungry douchebags but alot are just reg family man people. Think about If u had to deal with all the scum of society everyday u might be a Lil pissed half the time to

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
That's ****ed up alot. Cops are just people doing there job. Yea alot are power hungry douchebags but alot are just reg family man people. Think about If u had to deal with all the scum of society everyday u might be a Lil pissed half the time to

Does someone with the mental capacity of twinturbomach really deserve the effort of a response?

Just ignore scum like him and their drivel and they go away eventually. You just have to understand people like him, they usually just hunger for any attention they can get and since they don't have a single useful thing to add to any conversation, they'll chime in with crap like that so they can be noticed.

Don't feed the morons what they want, just let them die off.

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
*removed by moderator - enjoy your SVTP sponsored vacation*!

pijobf4e8h-t.jpg

Dsg-shaker

American Slothstronaut!
Established Member
Does someone with the mental capacity of twinturbomach really deserve the effort of a response?

Just ignore scum like him and their drivel and they go away eventually. You just have to understand people like him, they usually just hunger for any attention they can get and since they don't have a single useful thing to add to any conversation, they'll chime in with crap like that so they can be noticed.

Don't feed the morons what they want, just let them die off.

+2 this. Don't feed the mouth breathers.

EvergreenSVT

Established Member
As bad as it seems we live in the most peaceful period of human existence. Crime hasn't been lower since the 1960s and the rate at which officers are killed is lower than it has been in 60 years. Some happy news to go with the bad I guess.

I'm posting this from the parking lot of the coffee shop where the four Lakewood officers were murdered. :(

Users who are viewing this thread