2 hours in 2 minutes with a Lambo

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
Went over to a clients house early this morning to give his Lambo this months detail. Performed a Waterless wash and wax along with interior and engine bay detailing in just over 2 hours. Finally put my Flip Video to use and recorded us so you guys can get a better look at the process. Enjoy...

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vsNxxZOvmU"]2 hours in 2 minutes with a Lamborghini - YouTube[/nomedia]

lambosergio.jpg

synergyile.jpg

Last edited:

Danny281

Established Member
Great job man! I see you were using Adams quick detail spray:) what LSP did you go with on the Gallardo? Also do you happen to be a member on one of the following detailing forums: Detailing Bliss, Detail World, or L2D? If you are whats your username, I am on Detailing Bliss more than the other two and just go by Danny over there.

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
QD for the windows...thats interesting. Also as Danny said, what was your wax you were applying? Figuring since most everything I could make out was Adams, I assume Americana?

Bballplayanick

K1ng C0bRa
Established Member
QD for the windows...thats interesting. Also as Danny said, what was your wax you were applying? Figuring since most everything I could make out was Adams, I assume Americana?

Adam's Quick detail works great for the windows if you never tried it. We used Wolf Gang Fuzion Wax for this speicfic detail. Usually we use Americana but we have a variety of waxes back in our arsenal. :beer:

Any big jobs come out way lately?? Hope all is well

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
Adam's Quick detail works great for the windows if you never tried it. We used Wolf Gang Fuzion Wax for this speicfic detail. Usually we use Americana but we have a variety of waxes back in our arsenal. :beer:

Any big jobs come out way lately?? Hope all is well

I have been wanting to get some Estate wax for so long. Great wax for heavy flaked paint.

As for big cars, lately, only two classic restored Benz'es, one of which I will be finishing tomorrow. Then just a couple pretty basic dailies.

Now for big cars coming up, talking too a customer with a Rolls Ghost, a brand new Black Edition GTR will be dropped off next week at my shop, a interesting Supra next week, trying to work the schedule on a Bentley and Aston for a customer of mine, a '68 Jag 220 concourse car and then hopefully two R8's in the next month. lol

Users who are viewing this thread