2 Hotties in a TBSS & an old Fox kill

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
The weather in GA is beautiful today. I decided to drive the SS to my appointments.

Around 10am while I was cruising on a pretty deserted 4lane road to my 10:30 meeting I get stopped at a red light next to a white Trailblazer SS. The truck appeared to be stock with the exception of a pink bowtie decal on the back window and a pink UGA tag on the front. I notice a very cute brunnette in the passenger seat and she keeps looking at me and then back to the driver.

When the light goes green they nail it off the line. No wheel spin at all and they were GONE. I kind of laughed it off cuz I accelerated easy totally not expecting them to do that. Well I catch them at the next light and throw a rev. This time I get a good look at the driver is also a cute brunette with hair a tad shorter than the other. My window is rolled down but their's is still up:shrug: while they are still looking at me and I guess talking about me. This time Im ready and on green I feather it out to get some traction and then I pull on them fairly hard until I let off about 70-75mph(55mph zone). They turned left about a 1/2 mile later :(

At about 12:30 Im heading back to the office and an old 4eye Fox is cruising in the lane next to me on the same 4lane road. Im fairly certain it was an 85-86 model and was white in color with plenty of fading and a little rust to boot. It was freaking LOUD though. He paces me for a while and when we hit a stretch where there is no traffic lights for awhile he downshifts and stomps on it for a few seconds to throw the challenge out there. I accept and accelerate up to him. I motioned with the #3 and he nodded his head. I slowed down to around 30-35mph and started honking. On 3 we went and he actually jumped out a nose on the hit. It didnt take long for me to start pulling though and I was soon a full car ahead and steadily gaining more. I let off at maybe 100 and I would guesstimate atleast a 4 car win for the LS1.

My mods are in sig, the car dynoed 328rwhp and 340rwtq b4 my stall.

Nothing extravagent just a little fun on a nice Friday morning:rockon:

(Everything above is 100% fabricated and took place in Mexico;-))

Last edited:

pharmd2010

Established Member
Haha, gotta love TBSS's, especially with 2 hot girls in it! What road were you on? (You might have already told me, but you know how my memory is...)

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread