2 GT500 One-Piece Aluminum Driveshafts

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
These driveshafts are used but both of them are in excellent shape, if you have questions just PM me.

Freight is included in the price to the lower 48 States via UPS Ground, AK & HI extra. USA shipping only, but if you have a friend in the USA I'll ship it to them for you.

Cashier's checks or USPS money orders only, I can accept PayPal but you will have to pay the 3% PayPal fee.

Please PM me if interested, first firm commitment to buy gets the part, PM's saying "I might be interested" will not reserve the part.

References available if desired, just PM me and I'll give your some names of people I've sold parts to in the last 6 months.

Thanks for looking,

Jay

* SOLD Drive Shaft Shop (DSS) 3.5" Aluminum GT500 1-piece driveshaft (900 HP rated) bought from Lethal, it has apx. 1200 miles on it and it's in excellent condition. $550 shipped.
DSS-FDSH9_MED.jpg

-
* SALE PENDING Powerhouse 4" Aluminum GT500 1-Piece driveshaft, this one has about 3000 miles on it and is in excellent condition, not recommended for GT500's lowered 1.5" or more in the rear, this is why I replaced it. $450 shipped
PHA-DS05.JPG

Last edited:

capnkirk52

Eat more POTATOES!!!
Established Member
Are they both sold? Can you put the DSS shaft on a FRPP lowered car? I would be interested if you could!

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Are they both sold? Can you put the DSS shaft on a FRPP lowered car? I would be interested if you could!

Only the 4" Power House DS is available, the DSS one has been sold. See OP note on the Power House DS regarding you second question.

Thanks for looking.

Users who are viewing this thread