2 Dodge truck encounters..1 night

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Wow!! Last night, I picked up three lady friends from a local dowtown bar area. I am driving down Main Street with three girls in the L and me driving. I pull to the light next to an 06 Dodge Dakota with every single sticker of performance parts on the backglass.....In the middle of downtown with every cop and pedestrian walking around...this guy revs his engine up brake torques it next to my truck and nails it when it turns green. I didn't even accelerate until he was gone, because I didn't want it to even look like I was trying to race!!! What a MORON!!! He could have killed someone or gotten a huge ticket!!! Believe me, I wish I could have line em up somewhere else....

The 2nd encounter came three lights up from this guy. Pull up to a quad cab 07 Ram HEMI....truck full of drunk a$$ guys....at the light I see the right rear window roll down and the guy goes...."Hey man, what a peice of sh*t truck!!" I wanted to pull him out of the back of that thing and punch him right in the mouth, but I would have gotten killed by all 6 or 7 of them. I didn't even say anything back, because I am with three chicks, and all those dudes were wasted!! Saying something back would have just resulted in a fight, or getting my truck kicked or worse!! What a frustrating night!!!:mj: :fm:

Last edited:

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Good judgment on your part.:beer:

Those Dodge assholes aren't worth you killing yourself, your friends or an innocent person.

BTW, good job on not talking shit back to the dirtbag in the second truck. No need to catch an unnecessary ass whuppin'. LOL.

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
nastynivek said:
Good judgment on your part.:beer:

Those Dodge assholes aren't worth you killing yourself, your friends or an innocent person.

BTW, good job on not talking shit back to the dirtbag in the second truck. No need to catch an unnecessary ass whuppin'. LOL.

+1

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
Thanks guys...I just needed to vent. I kept really cool, cause the girls....I would never race with another person in the truck, and especially not this time...I had two on the seat and one on the passenger floor...believe it or not!! I think I could have got one more for sure!!!

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
nastynivek said:
:idea: Next time, post some pics of your lady friends.:coolman:

I would, but my girlfriend is TICKED OFF!!! She was on the phone with me, asking all kinds of questions!!! If she saw pics I would be single..well somewhat!! She said things that I cannot repeat on this website. I am in the dog house for this favor.....:shrug:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
what I want to know is how the heck did you fit three girls and yourself on a lightning?

unless one of the girls was sitting on your lap. :D :beer: :pop:

SlowP38

Established Member
Yeah...I have a smart mouth and I wouldn't have been able to resist pointing out I was in a truck with 3 women and he was in a truck with a bunch of dudes. Would have asked if he bought tickets to the sausage festival or if he got in free.

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
Sounds like some of our pet dodge yokels on liquid courage around here. :smmon: Good on ya for keeping a cool head. :beer:

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
svtjackal said:
what I want to know is how the heck did you fit three girls and yourself on a lightning?

QUOTE]

One on the passenger floor, one in passenger seat, the other in the middle. The scray part was when they got out...they all had heels on...I was like PLEASE don't step on the seats!!! The other scray part was stopping at Burger King!!! I go...Don't eaet till we get to the house, and no we are not getting the drinks with the combo meals!!:nono:

svtjackal

OMG look at Olivia
Established Member
SVT32VDOHC said:
svtjackal said:

QUOTE]

One on the passenger floor, one in passenger seat, the other in the middle.

hahaha, I bet the ugly one was on the passenger floor.:poke: :burn:

Lightmare

Banned
Good judgment all around on your part.

Those Dodge boys were just mad cause you were pulling all the pussy in the L. And they were probably bored with their all sausage circle jerk.

Nice job, man!

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
SVT32VDOHC said:
I would, but my girlfriend is TICKED OFF!!! She was on the phone with me, asking all kinds of questions!!! If she saw pics I would be single..well somewhat!! She said things that I cannot repeat on this website. I am in the dog house for this favor.....:shrug:

Shit...kick her to the curb and find a g/f with a more open mind and give them ladies a bottle of 1800 and have some fun with them....AND make sure you film it all. LOL.

SVT Wylde

The Accountant
Established Member
SlowP38 said:
Yeah...I have a smart mouth and I wouldn't have been able to resist pointing out I was in a truck with 3 women and he was in a truck with a bunch of dudes. Would have asked if he bought tickets to the sausage festival or if he got in free.

:rockon: :-D

SADF

Established Member
Three woman or not, couldn't you have taken something else? I don't care how good they looked, I would have rocked one of those other rides you got or something:D

SVT32VDOHC

Established Member
SADF said:
Three woman or not, couldn't you have taken something else? I don't care how good they looked, I would have rocked one of those other rides you got or something:D

Well, I picked them up unexpectedly. I got a drunken phone call from one of them.....

My Cobra still has storage insurance on it. I don't take my notchback where I have to leave it unattended...which my L was unattended for about 30-45minutes in front of a parking meter, where drunken people were walking all around!!!! My 97 F150, I left at work this weekend with a FOR SALE sign in it...I am trying to sell it. I don't want 4 cars at my house at once, because it is tough to move them all around. I have a 2-1/2 car detached garage, but my driveway is not very long in the back yard.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread