2 Deaths....1 day

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
Well got killed twice today :( 1st was an 03 04 cobra and yea he put about 20 on me. It was not good. Then i met a supra TT. And well he had a few things done and he put about 14 on me when it was said and done. I must say though that blow off valve was sweeeet. Now i just wish i would of had the bottle :-D

C.K.

Established Member
all in good time, you lost to two very powerful cars, imagine if that supra had a single turbo :eek: o well, nice ride

StangJason

Established Member
Well don't start drinking now because it's a really hard habit to stop ;)

Nice deaths...I really wish I could find some good races like that around here sometimes.

CTs2Fast96GT

Established Member
Well lol i dont have much to say but wow. They never gave me a chance it was amazing how fast they pulled me. I want an 03 motor so bad now.

ReducedFat

THE PONTIFICATOR
Established Member
CTs2Fast96GT said:
Well got killed twice today :( 1st was an 03 04 cobra and yea he put about 20 on me. It was not good. Then i met a supra TT. And well he had a few things done and he put about 14 on me when it was said and done. I must say though that blow off valve was sweeeet. Now i just wish i would of had the bottle :-D
You seem to be very good at counting the car lengths you lose by, I guess that comes with non PI headed 4.6 ownership :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
CTs2Fast96GT said:
Well lol i dont have much to say but wow. They never gave me a chance it was amazing how fast they pulled me. I want an 03 motor so bad now.
A guy in a Taste of Home: South has one very cheap, I know a guy that has an Eaton in NC. (came off my engine).

Users who are viewing this thread